Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

poaris needs to recall rear axles on 850 xp!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no poppin going on here

Old 08-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Angry

Originally Posted by HIGHOCTANE
No I don't.
Why don't you try another dealer..when you get the axles replaced you can come back here and start over and tell us how much you like your XP.
I don't dislike it. I'm just saying that 98% are having this problem. Polaris should tell every dealer that if someone has this problem. Not to give them any problems. And go ahead and fix the damn thing. And for the Spike load in the tranny. Who in there right mind would have done that. It is going to cost me 350$. To get this eliminated. If i would have knew that it had such of thing i would have never bought it!!!

Old 08-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!

From forum to forum he goes, whining about his ride.

Seriously, no matter what you would have bought....I'd be willing to bet that you'd be belly achin' about it right now..

There is a noise in the rear of my XP also. I never narrowed it down, but it comes and goes. I hear it mostly when going slow. Now, I added a pipe......don't hear it anymore. I have not heard of one failing yet, so what is there to worry about. If something is going to fail, there is a fool out there to break it.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Roofer
From forum to forum he goes, whining about his ride.

Seriously, no matter what you would have bought....I'd be willing to bet that you'd be belly achin' about it right now..

There is a noise in the rear of my XP also. I never narrowed it down, but it comes and goes. I hear it mostly when going slow. Now, I added a pipe......don't hear it anymore. I have not heard of one failing yet, so what is there to worry about. If something is going to fail, there is a fool out there to break it.
Maybe so i may have been expecting to much. But i will say this we sure do have some Polaris NUT HUGGERS on here!! Tell the truth about it. Be a man. And to say you put a pipe on and you don't hear it anymore.LMAO!! All you did was cover it up.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

Attempting to call out HighOctane because his machine is well maintained and because he isn't a complete noob like yourself when it comes to his ATV, c'mon give me a break.

I have over 700 miles on my 850 since May and haven't had this isssue, even though you claim "everybodys does it".

If you represent yourself to your dealer anywhere close to how you represent yourself on this forum it would be no suprise if they told you to get lost.

Max-rider do yourself and everybody else in this forum a favor and SELL your 850, we don't need posters like you that only come out to cry....... that is if you actually own an 850 or do you just come out to troll?

Forum to Forum he trolls whining like a 2 year old, LMAO, gotta love the noobs that only come out to whine.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!

Originally Posted by max rider
Maybe so i may have been expecting to much. But i will say this we sure do have some Polaris NUT HUGGERS on here!! Tell the truth about it. Be a man. And to say you put a pipe on and you don't hear it anymore.LMAO!! All you did was cover it up.
That ticking in your head is covered up by your constant ranting.....
It was a joke.

Believe me.....if the axles actually caused problems, we would hear about it.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by SomethingFishy
Attempting to call out HighOctane because his machine is well maintained and because he isn't a complete noob like yourself when it comes to his ATV, c'mon give me a break.

I have over 700 miles on my 850 since May and haven't had this isssue, even though you claim "everybodys does it".

If you represent yourself to your dealer anywhere close to how you represent yourself on this forum it would be no suprise if they told you to get lost.

Max-rider do yourself and everybody else in this forum a favor and SELL your 850, we don't need posters like you that only come out to cry....... that is if you actually own an 850 or do you just come out to troll?

Forum to Forum he trolls whining like a 2 year old, LMAO, gotta love the noobs that only come out to whine.
LIKE I SAID POLARIS NUT HUGGER!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

If I'm a Polaris nuthugger why do I have a 2010 Can-Am ordered? lol
I just hate seeing guys come on here and the 1st post is a bunch of whining and complaining and claims that "everyone" is having the same problem..complete lies.
OK..so your axles make noise..it could be alot worse..the machine is still rideable and it isn't hurting anything..so why so upset? I get you want it fixed,but in the mean time at least you can ride it. Do you really think that coming on here and acting the way you are is going to help you get it fixed? And to say 98% make the noise is pure silly and just not true.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by max rider
I don't dislike it. I'm just saying that 98% are having this problem. Polaris should tell every dealer that if someone has this problem. Not to give them any problems. And go ahead and fix the damn thing. And for the Spike load in the tranny. Who in there right mind would have done that. It is going to cost me 350$. To get this eliminated. If i would have knew that it had such of thing i would have never bought it!!!
Polaris communicates with dealers in various ways..some of which require a small amount of effort on the dealer's part..sounds to me like you should be upset at the dealer if anything..did he even investigate whether he could warranty the axles? I bet he did not.
As for the SLD..it works as it should on a stock machine,and even with slightly over sized tires it does not activate..put 30's on and the SLD now becomes your problem not Polaris'..
Sounds like you failed to do any research before you bought and now it has to be someone else's fault...the SLD activating with oversized tires and possibility of clicking axles have been known and talked about extensively for quite some time.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by HIGHOCTANE
If I'm a Polaris nuthugger why do I have a 2010 Can-Am ordered? lol
I just hate seeing guys come on here and the 1st post is a bunch of whining and complaining and claims that "everyone" is having the same problem..complete lies.
OK..so your axles make noise..it could be alot worse..the machine is still rideable and it isn't hurting anything..so why so upset? I get you want it fixed,but in the mean time at least you can ride it. Do you really think that coming on here and acting the way you are is going to help you get it fixed? And to say 98% make the noise is pure silly and just not true.
Why are you sell yours and getting a can-am. If there so relieable.

Quick Reply: poaris needs to recall rear axles on 850 xp!!