Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

CHEAP!!! warn provantage plow

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation CHEAP!!! warn provantage plow

Well I started my search for a plow for my xp before winter arrives....It was between the warn provantage and the glacier 2 plow..Well after this deal I just ordered the warn.. I ordered it at tweetys.com . Got it for 413.31 shipped.Shipping was ground frieght for free.That is with the 60" straight blade..My local aftermarket powersports dealer will always match any price I find on the net. I went there today to see if they would match this price and they said they could not. Said they would lose money at that price..I could of got the glacier with the 60" razor blade for 545.00 from my dealer. The only advantage with the glacier I can tell is the lift height...The warn is ALOT beefier and the blade has 3 reinforced ribs on the back side...There is pins that you have to use on the warn but the new system is also a front mount and very easy to get at..Hope the warn works out well..Just wanted to let everyone know of the deal if you are in the market for a plow..

Old 09-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

Sounds like a great deal, thanks for sharing.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Trailblazer

THANKS! Ordering mine right now!

Old 09-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Yea better order before they change the price!!..I looked up a older style warn plow on the same website and it was 470.00 plus 36.00 for shipping..It seems the new provantage would be more..But I see the prices on the warn winches are very cheap as well..Seems like 35% off msrp..

Old 09-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

I got a call from tweet'y today. They said there was a mistake.The item was new and shipping was not figured in yet. They said it would cost 80.00 to ship. That would bring it up to 493.00. Still a good deal but not as good as i thought. I had them cancel the order. I just found it on e-bay for 460.00 shipped. I will be ordering it from there.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same think happened to me when I one order Bighorns for my SP800. I received a call 2 days later that there was a price error. Had to cancel the order. Funny thing is that in my business (I own a mortgage company) If I quote a rate/program I have to honor it even if I make a error and it ends up costing me more than just a few bucks. But I am that type to honor my word no matter what.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MrThor
Same think happened to me when I one order Bighorns for my SP800. I received a call 2 days later that there was a price error. Had to cancel the order. Funny thing is that in my business (I own a mortgage company) If I quote a rate/program I have to honor it even if I make a error and it ends up costing me more than just a few bucks. But I am that type to honor my word no matter what.
I thought they should honor the price as well...But no such luck..I stated I could get it cheaper elsewhere and he just said ok and canceled my order. On their website it states they will match or beat anyone on all warn products. But he did not offer to match the price so my business is headed else where..

Old 09-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Big THANKS to you man!! thanks for sharing!

Old 09-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by dslanec
I got a call from tweet'y today. They said there was a mistake.The item was new and shipping was not figured in yet. They said it would cost 80.00 to ship. That would bring it up to 493.00. Still a good deal but not as good as i thought. I had them cancel the order. I just found it on e-bay for 460.00 shipped. I will be ordering it from there.
I got the same thing.. voice-mail.. they said it also will not be shipping out until middle of October, your ebay buy they going be shipping it or you have to wait until October?

Old 09-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Pro Rider

I just got off the phone with them..They have the blades in stock and the plow frame. BUT they will not have the vehicle mount untill mid october..They have alot of vehicle mounts in stock just not the xp....His computer says oct 15th..He also said that is just a estimate from warn...I gave them my number and they should be calling when it is availabl..

Quick Reply: CHEAP!!! warn provantage plow