Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Question for all you Mainers

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by stendori
any time. someday if moose or you guys come up this way we'll have to meet up somewhere.
I'm probably going to register in Maine next summer whenever the new year starts up there. We'll probably try some of the southern Maine trails until I get up there for vacation. Thanks for the info. guys. I think I'll leave things the way they are until I get a chance to see how wide the gates are up in NH. It sounds like I'll be okay in ME.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stendori
any time. someday if moose or you guys come up this way we'll have to meet up somewhere.
derfinately.. im in bangor

Old 11-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
I'm probably going to register in Maine next summer whenever the new year starts up there. We'll probably try some of the southern Maine trails until I get up there for vacation. Thanks for the info. guys. I think I'll leave things the way they are until I get a chance to see how wide the gates are up in NH. It sounds like I'll be okay in ME.
Would be fun to meet up with you Moose and go for a rip in S. Maine. You should check out the trails in the downeast parts of Maine before you make any firm plans. There's many miles of trails out around Machias, but Moosehead sounds awesome. Wanted to go this year, but the season slipped away from me.

Old 11-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FunRide
Would be fun to meet up with you Moose and go for a rip in S. Maine. You should check out the trails in the downeast parts of Maine before you make any firm plans. There's many miles of trails out around Machias, but Moosehead sounds awesome. Wanted to go this year, but the season slipped away from me.
they are actually ripping up the rial road tracks form ellsworth to calais which is like a 80 mile ride one way. that would be nice for sure. in downeast you ride on alot of roads thru the woods and blueberry fields as i understand. one of our members, lima51, is from over that way in beddington and keeps trying to get me come down. he's in fl. for the winter now,lucky dog lol.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

A bad day riding (as long as you or your quad doesn't get destroyed) is better than a good day at work. We'll probably investigate some of the So. Maine trails. A buddy of mine has a brother in So. Maine and we could go right from his house.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

don't blame ya there as it's a long ways form your area up in these parts like greenville. ride and be safe.