Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hey stendori, u out there bud?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hey stendori, u out there bud?

May be you can answer my question for old polaris tech? Got a pure polaris (white bros) slip on for an 800, want to know if it would hurt my 500 efi(07)? Concerns are leaning it out too much but wouldn't the computer compensate for this issue? 2nd would it hurt the comp,? Or would it hurt the intake or exhaust valves? Wondering if it would get exhaust valve too hot and maybe bend stem or worse even. I'vr tried too find white bros phone number unsuccessfully, looks like they've been bought out by two bros. I think it was but don't quote me on that, it might've been another company.?. THANKS FOR ANY ADVISE YOU GOT YOU BRAINIAC!! I DISAGREE, FAR FROM A DUNB TRUCK DRIVER BUD!! Hope you have a great year and not soo much snow! i'd be totally depressed if we got that much here sc wisconsin b/c I couldn't ride my wheeler accept for back and forth in the garagma hall!!

Old 01-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

well it's snowing here and has been for 2 days and going to keep on fr another 2 day for 18" more snow lol. i'm not too familar w/ the aftermarket pipe set ups but have read from other memembers that some say they lost power and a few said they gained w/ the w/bro. pipe. now far as going form a 2 cyl to a single i would guess that it would take all the back presure away form the bike and would be a loss of power but don't quote me. as far as the comp. making up the differnce i don't think it can make up that much(lean or richen). it will some yes but some remapping might have to be done. there again this is just guessing. sorry don't have a good anwser for ya.