Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris Ranger RZR 4 Preview!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, and as far as the 4 place RZR goes, I actually agree with DODGE57HEMI, Why??

Old 01-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by bitterfitter
With my experience with Chrysler, i wouldn't drive a crap wagon if you gave me one. If it had half the problems my Commander has had, it would still be an embarrassing POS.
Wow that is not cool. Tho it is a Jeep. LOL Guess that is why I dont drive Fords no more (Very long story starting with 5 tranny's in a 94 1500 with less than 70000 miles) But I love my Dodge trucks, 3 Cummins Rams with over 300.000 miles one pushing 500.000 and a Hemi with close to 120.000 all with zero issues execpt those man made!

Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by DODGE57HEMI
Wow that is not cool. Tho it is a Jeep. LOL Guess that is why I dont drive Fords no more (Very long story starting with 5 tranny's in a 94 1500 with less than 70000 miles) But I love my Dodge trucks, 3 Cummins Rams with over 300.000 miles one pushing 500.000 and a Hemi with close to 120.000 all with zero issues execpt those man made!
I don't drive Fords anymore because of a Contour that went through sensors (Nearly all of them) with disturbing regularity. We dumped it for a Nissan Altima that went 230,000 miles with nothing more than scheduled maintenance, tires, and brakes. Oh, and timing belts every 50 thou. Traded it for the Jeep. Ugh.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Well I can't speak for the trucks but my Dodge caravan was a nightmare. BUT my cuz has a Hemi and loves it. If I owned a Dodge product again, it will be a truck, no more mini vans. Not knocking Dodge, just expressing an opinion, yes I was a victim of their 2001 product line (early transmission failure, several recalls, elec. door issues, headlights, computer, ac issues, rear door lift, interior lights, external headlights.) Bought brand new and IF we had one more AC issue we could of filed a LEMON law case. Their service was poor. unfriendly, unaccomodating, etc. etc. etc.

Ohh and they wouldn't even honor our extended warrenty for the trans issue, said they had NO record of it. THANK GOD we had the paperwork, then after fussing and going to bat they then covered it, took a while for the repair service too, no rental given, sorry for the rant all!

Cheers,

R'

Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by RticKwad
Well I can't speak for the trucks but my Dodge caravan was a nightmare. BUT my cuz has a Hemi and loves it. If I owned a Dodge product again, it will be a truck, no more mini vans. Not knocking Dodge, just expressing an opinion, yes I was a victim of their 2001 product line (early transmission failure, several recalls, elec. door issues, headlights, computer, ac issues, rear door lift, interior lights, external headlights.) Bought brand new and IF we had one more AC issue we could of filed a LEMON law case. Their service was poor. unfriendly, unaccomodating, etc. etc. etc.

Ohh and they wouldn't even honor our extended warrenty for the trans issue, said they had NO record of it. THANK GOD we had the paperwork, then after fussing and going to bat they then covered it, took a while for the repair service too, no rental given, sorry for the rant all!

Cheers,

R'
That is too bad! Sounds like a very bad dealer more than anything. You are having the same issues that the Post Office is going through with it Ford Windstars.

I also have a sister that lives in Wa state and her neighbors 01 Windstar was sitting out front in the driveway when it all of a sudden caught on fire causing over $10000 dollarin fire/smoke damage to there house! That is what I call crazy!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HIGHOCTANE
I bet they will sell most of them to the mud crowd...not too wide for a mud hole and they lift the crap out of them anyway...CG fixed lol.
The "mud crowd".......Hilarious. Can you image four of those fools packed in that thing in a mud pit....strapped in with harnesses.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:34 AM
Range Rover

15K for a UTV - no thanks, heck add 20k more and that's what I paid for my 07 powerwagon before adding my trade..... Heck you can get a sweet built jeep for under 15k, and be much more functional then this 4 seater RZR.

Now, not that I am a Ford, fan but the Raptor is a pretty sweet ride, and has a few cool options that the Powerwagon don't. Two of the quickest being a selectable locker in 2x or 4x hi (without using a bypass switch), and 35" tires factory.