Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Colts or Saints?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Considering I live in LA, I have to pull for the Who Dat's. Although I am a Carolina fan

Old 02-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Range Rover
First Things First!

Colts win-- If Manning can keep from getting his head busted open in the 1st quarter.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by bentarrow
Colts win-- If Manning can keep from getting his head busted open in the 1st quarter.
His head look's like it's busting open on a normal day!

Old 02-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by skychief
His head look's like it's busting open on a normal day!
If the Saints beat him into the ground like they did Farve it will be a long day for the Colts.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i really want to saints to win. being in maine im a pats fan and hate indy. Very disappointing season this year.

The saints smacked the pats around badly.

The pats outplayed the colts by far and should have beat them until the defense let them come back to win.

Im gonna say its gonna be close, but the colts will lose. GO SAINTS. I really think the saints will be playing harder, they have something to prove. Colts really should have lost a few more games this year. late game come backs always have a bit of luck/defensive breakdowns involved. Cant believe how many times the colts came back to win this year, but its not that easy in the superbowl

Old 02-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by CTDreamin
If the Saints beat him into the ground like they did Farve it will be a long day for the Colts.
I agree, but Peyton is a smart cookie and know's how to get rid of the ball quick against the rush. May be better to drop back and play tight against the receiver's and make them run the ball more. We'll see tomorrow. I'm still mad because I could have gone but just getting over the swine flu. Wife and I both had it.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by skychief
I agree, but Peyton is a smart cookie and know's how to get rid of the ball quick against the rush. May be better to drop back and play tight against the receiver's and make them run the ball more. We'll see tomorrow. I'm still mad because I could have gone but just getting over the swine flu. Wife and I both had it.
That sucks man. I would love to go, but I have been to one SB when Carolina lost to the Pats in Houston.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

Colts will stomp the Saints... the saints shouldnt even be in the bowl!!!

Old 02-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Trailblazer

Colts over the Saints...... BIG hopefully

Don't like Drew Brees one bit. The Saints owner is a Doofus, and the Saints stole "Who Dat" from the Bengals "Who Dey"

Old 02-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Range Rover

i'm going for the colts. i'm not realy into football, i would rather be at the dunes. anyway my riding partner is really into football, so we useally bet a coke or pepsi on the games. i useally win and i don't even follow the stats. the last colt game i won 3qrts. synthetic yamalube. so i guess i'll go for them again.

Quick Reply: Colts or Saints?