Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Colts or Saints?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who dat!!!!!!!!!!

Who dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

We finally did it, never gave up!! Way to Geaux Saint's!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:17 PM
2 strokes or 4

They finally did it! Right now it's like the 4th. of July around here, fireworks, car horns going off, people in the streets chanting, it's awesome!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by sdm111
They finally did it! Right now it's like the 4th. of July around here, fireworks, car horns going off, people in the streets chanting, it's awesome!
Where are you at? It's nuts in Gonzales right now. Even the local PD is getting in on the action

Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Range Rover

Congrats to the Saints. Good game you guys wanted it more.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by popoman

Im gonna say its gonna be close, but the colts will lose. GO SAINTS. I really think the saints will be playing harder, they have something to prove. Colts really should have lost a few more games this year. late game come backs always have a bit of luck/defensive breakdowns involved. Cant believe how many times the colts came back to win this year, but its not that easy in the superbowl
did i call that or what?!?!?! congrats saints! if it couldnt be the pats i cant think of another team id rather see win

Old 02-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Range Rover
Question

Good game

Voodoo where did you get the 29th ID Patch in green and grey with the lucky charms??? I have two Bronze Stars (one with Valler) wearing that patch while deployed to Iraq. It means a lot to me.

The 29th Infantry Division is an infantry division of the United States Army based in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. It is a formation of the United States Army National Guard and contains units from Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina.

Formed in 1917, the division quickly gained the nickname "Blue and Gray," reflecting on the fact that it comprised soldiers from states on both sides of the American Civil War. Deployed to France as a part of the American Expeditionary Force during World War I, the division saw intense combat in the final days of the war, and suffered heavy casualties. At the end of the war, it demobilized, though remained an active National Guard unit.

Called up for service again in World War II, the division was sent to England where it trained for two years, before participating in Operation Overlord, the landings in Normandy, France. The division is best known for being among the first wave of troops to the shore at Omaha Beach, suffering massive casualties in the process. It then advanced to St. Lo, and eventually through France and into Germany itself. These actions have since been the subject of many motion pictures and video games.

Following the end of World War II, the division saw frequent reorganizations and deactivations. Though it did not see combat through most of the next 50 years, it participated in numerous training exercises throughout the world. It eventually saw deployment to Kosovo as a commanding element in Kosovo Force, and units of the division also deployed to locations such as Guantanamo Bay and Iraq as a part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Range Rover

voodoo send me a PM and we will talk about this off the forum or you can send an e-mail to me at glowens2003@gmail.com

Old 02-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Good game to the SAINTS! I was pulling for the COLTS but must give credit where credit is due, WHO DAT!

R'

Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i could have cared less who won, but at least they got thier first win. time to move on

Quick Reply: Colts or Saints?