Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Good move or bad?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the 2010 Sunset red does come with power stearing. I loaded mine in the truck right at the dealer when I picked it up it was a tight fit and I havn't hade it back there since. I usually haul the RZR along with my XP so it always in the trailer :-)
Here is a link that you might like UTV Transport - UTV Guide

Attached Thumbnails Good move or bad?-rzr-003.jpg  
Old 02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

This is not my pic but just one i found that shows it will fit

Old 02-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by IQSLEDNECK
the 2010 Sunset red does come with power stearing. I loaded mine in the truck right at the dealer when I picked it up it was a tight fit and I havn't hade it back there since. I usually haul the RZR along with my XP so it always in the trailer :-)
Here is a link that you might like UTV Transport - UTV Guide
Got yourself some nice rigs IQ. You really like that RZR? Too bad they don't put the XP850 engine in that thing....must be liability or something along those lines. People seems to love them out west where you can run for miles on open stretches. I can see using them here in the tight NE. I could be totally wrong though....

Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!

With the rims new rims on the RZR, it may be over 50" wide, depending on the offset. Check it out before you sign.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:19 AM
'5 minutes worth of planning equals 30 minutes of execution'

Ted

They are great machines and move out quickly. Tons of aftermarket items are made for them like stereos and the works. I have heard excellent reports from folks I have talked to on the trail at General Sams in Huntsville. Most folks I see with Razors pull trailers because it is easier to load and unload.

Be safe

Old 02-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

I love my RZR, like I said though that's not my rig but just a pic that I found. I have only had my RZR in my truck one time and that was home from the dealer. I dont have any pics. And as far as the RZR 850... I am willing to bet there wil be a RZR 850 very soon!

Old 02-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Okay! Thanks for the answers. The question is answered. Here is a picture of my new baby on the back of my truck heading home from the dealer. I probably had an inch of clearance between my tires and the fender wells.

Ted

Old 02-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

SWEET RIG MAN congrats you and your wife will enjoy it very much. I am thinking of getting a crew cab RZR so I can take my kids with :-)

Old 02-19-2010, 11:18 PM
No Ruts, No Glory

Just in case you take it to the Paiute Trail in Utah, be advised that several of the trails there have a 50" wide limit, and the trailheads and entrances are built with posts stuck in the ground to limit the width of vehicles passing through to 50".

Some jerk was getting busted by the park rangers for trying to break through the barrier with his UTV when we drove by one trail entrance...one for the good guys

Old 02-19-2010, 11:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by TexasRoadlawyer
Just in case you take it to the Paiute Trail in Utah, be advised that several of the trails there have a 50" wide limit, and the trailheads and entrances are built with posts stuck in the ground to limit the width of vehicles passing through to 50".

Some jerk was getting busted by the park rangers for trying to break through the barrier with his UTV when we drove by one trail entrance...one for the good guys
I probably won't be riding in Utah but I understand they now have those in the Kisatchee trail in Louisiana. We ride mostly in Arkansas and Colorado with a few trails in North and East Texas. I'm not concerned because my RZR made it between my fender wells which are 50" apart. I figure it will also go between posts 50" apart.

Ted

Quick Reply: Good move or bad?