Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

where do you buy parts online

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where do you buy parts online

Is there a site you prefer to buy parts from. I checked a few and they don't seem to have much. ?????????????????????? Thanks

Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

If you mean for replacement oem parts, Cycle Parts Warehouse is about the cheapest I've found online.
If for after market parts and accessories,other members can help you better. OPT

Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

I wouldn't recommend Cheapcycleparts.com. I may be the only one this has happend to but, If my parts don't come in tomorrow it will have taken them 2 weeks to ship (in stock) carb parts from kentucky to florida. Like I said I may be the ONLY person that has this complaint, but for $10 shipping and it taking this long.... I guess I'm once bitten twice shy about stuff like this. I should have either had my dealer order them or tried cyclepartswarehouse.com. OK sorry everybody, I'm now down off my soapbox

Old 07-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Ordered a cam and exhaust rocker arm at Cycle Parts Warehouse for my neighbors old 99 Ranger on a Tuesday,got em on that Thursday! Not just surprised,but shocked! Don't know if all orders are like this,but I'll use em again! OPT

Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Trailblazer

I have used Cheapcycleparts.com several times and have had no issues, but its like everything else I suppose, sometimes they all have issues. I have found that 1 out of the 2 local dealers I have sell parts on there website at a very good price and I get them shipped to the store for pick up with no shipping charges. Maybe try you local dealers website.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

WOW! 2 days is surprisingly quick! I figured they probably don't do business like this all the time, otherwise they wouldn't have been here to order from. I was Just on a rant cause I've been putting off a ride with some buddies until the parts come in. I also understand that they do shipping based on price, but for a float arm, float pin, and a fiber washer, I can't see it costing $9.99 to ship those parts pretty much anywhere much less 3 states away. I agreed to it so it's my own fault, but I'm really getting anxious to go riding cause I didn't expect it to take this long. But I guess they all have their hickups. Maybe this weekend I'll get to go, because the shrimp should be running by the following weekend My local dealer can get most things both oem and aftermarket usually within about a week, but this time they said I missed their polaris order by 5 minutes so it would be a day or two more than usual. I figured it would be quicker to order online(In my experience it usually is) but not this time. I'll try Cyclepartswarehouse or my local dealer next time.

Old 07-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

I ordered the parts early on a Tuesday morning.Actually three days if you count Tuesday? Still not bad on the time!.Next time if I order it may take a week?? Don't always know when you order online sometimes! At the shop we usually had Polaris parts within four to five days.Our parts guy would order when he would get enough to qualify for free shipping from Polaris(once to twice a week) (A lot of dealers do this,not just on customers parts but to avoid shipping costs on inventory stock items also) IF we had a individual rush case then we would blue label (2 day) or 1 day red label,and even overnight orders for the racers or other customers who didn't mind the extra cost. OPT

Old 07-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Never used Cheap cycle parts but any other place I have used has been great.

mfgsupply.com
sixity.com
denniskirk.com

Old 07-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

I like www.donwoodpolaris.com Takes a little while (6 days) because they have to get them from polaris, but reasonable shipping rates, cheap prices, and haven't had a problem with them yet. Plus you order by parts diagram which is easy when all you need is a washer and can't find the part number.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer

Had good luck with partspitstop.com for oem parts.

Quick Reply: where do you buy parts online