Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris made in China?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 06:23 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Good to see Honda is sticking with the japanese made snow plows.

Lol- now if honda would only pay attention to offering more features on thei atv's

Old 05-02-2021, 10:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome to the New World Order.

Your votes don't matter. Your government subsidizes foreign industry on your tax dollar. Joe Biden is your President. Congrats.
I wanted to buy a quad to return to the trails after 25 years. Polaris was my choice until I learned it has a factory in China. Maybe, only components are made there, now? Expect Red quads on your traild. I'm not talking color. How long before your children are taught Mandarin in school? Ching Chong everyone.
If we're going Chinese, why not go all the way? Why not buy a CFMOTO? It costs much less, and has a Users Manual in two languages (one is American English) and a picture of Chairman Mao doing a wheelie. We could buy Nationalist Chinese Quads, maybe others from Mexico, which gives us "undocumented immigrants." That's not exactly an American Deal, but it is your world today.

Old 05-02-2021, 12:27 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SR1951
Your votes don't matter. Your government subsidizes foreign industry on your tax dollar. Joe Biden is your President. Congrats.
I wanted to buy a quad to return to the trails after 25 years. Polaris was my choice until I learned it has a factory in China. Maybe, only components are made there, now? Expect Red quads on your traild. I'm not talking color. How long before your children are taught Mandarin in school? Ching Chong everyone.
If we're going Chinese, why not go all the way? Why not buy a CFMOTO? It costs much less, and has a Users Manual in two languages (one is American English) and a picture of Chairman Mao doing a wheelie. We could buy Nationalist Chinese Quads, maybe others from Mexico, which gives us "undocumented immigrants." That's not exactly an American Deal, but it is your world today.
as a chinese born american immigrant, I'm offended by this comment.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

If you look carefully, many Polaris parts are made in China, bearings, bushings and most of the electronic dashboards. The bad part about China is they dont allow our quality control people to come in, so they make twice as many and hope only half will be rejected.
Now look at Tiwain, they allow designers and quality control people into there country from mfgrs from USA, there stuff is of better quality than any other foreign country.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Well, at least the parts are being made with our own tax money. So there's that.

Old 05-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by scootergptx
Well, at least the parts are being made with our own tax money. So there's that.
Not really, China holds over half of the US debt, as we continue running deeper in debt it allows China to have more control. If China ever calls in there IOU's we are in big trouble.

Last edited by Kymco 450i; 05-04-2021 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 05-06-2021, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Kymco 450i
Not really, China holds over half of the US debt, as we continue running deeper in debt it allows China to have more control. If China ever calls in there IOU's we are in big trouble.
As God said, "You will become the tail, not the head."