Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where can I find true, honest atv reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2001, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tpsreports,

holy moley, i got goose bumps just reading your post. hell, you even scared me for a minute. you might want to spell sentence correctly, otherwise you will get ribbed for not doing so. one thing is for sure, you don't beat around the bush you just take a stick of dynamite and obliterate it.

texascat (yeah that's right i have an arctic cat)

Old 03-22-2001, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

tpsreports,

holy moley, i got goose bumps just reading your post. hell, you even scared me for a minute. you might want to spell sentence correctly, otherwise you will get ribbed for not doing so. one thing is for sure, you don't beat around the bush you just take a stick of dynamite and obliterate it.

texascat (yeah that's right i have an arctic cat)

Old 03-22-2001, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

sorry i made a double post. there was an error while processing request so i posted again. guess i need a bigger hammer.

texascat

Old 03-23-2001, 01:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

TCat:

My animosity isn't directed at you or anyone else in particular. I've seen over the past few years a complete dumbing down of folks that enter this medium. No one can form a sentence, etc... and it's become rather tiresome to be forced to read and re-read the musings others call sentences. Catch my drift?

I grow weary of the constant testosterone battles waged in these and many other forums dealing with a variety of topics. I never claimed title to king of all things grammatical. I believe you were able to understand my writing without much effort as I strove to provide you, and others, with something that at least resembled proper grammar. This is actually something I consider very serious. What the heck are the schools teaching children these days? My take is this: not a DAMN thing. Witness the writing skills of most of those that inhabit this cesspool.

You might be curious why I am bothering if I consider this place such a cesspool. I'm trying to point out how poorly our young people are being educated these days. Is it for lack of desire or competence on the part of the faculty at his/her school? Who knows. I can't answer that.
I am impressed that you found nothing more than a typo in my previous post to complain about

I also stand, steadfastly I might add, by my previous statements regarding Polaris. As an EX Polaris owner I will never have the displeasure of owning one again. Anyone that attempts to convince me otherwise shall receive a prompt and not so courteous reply. Here's a bit of advice to those children that might take umbrage to my words here. Save it. I'll ignore your temper tantrums and you will cease to exist in my world.

Truth hurts.

By the way,

I love Texas, especially around this time when the SXSW is in full swing in Austin, *THE* home of music in the USA.

I can provide you with the bigger hammer.

-Samir Nagonnaworkhereanymore

Old 03-23-2001, 01:54 AM
Range Rover

Geepers, calm down! It's just a forum for goodness sake.

Old 03-23-2001, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider

TPSReport,
I am 30 years old, so I am not sure if your comments were directed at my age group. However, your statement about the education of our youth today is not fair or accurate. Yes, we have young people that lack proper education, but we also have young people that excel. It has always been this way and it always will. I really do not care if some of the guys on here are uneducated as long as they are able to get their point across. I am not looking for them to manage my portfolio, or marry my daughter. Actaully I ride with a group of illiterate inbreds (TexMudder, TPnTX, Hydro, Sumthin4nuthin, TazGrizz), and we always have a good time. Maybe I will change my mind if we ever run across a flock of sheep while riding, but until then, I will not pass judgement. I think you get my point.

What bothers me more than illiterates on this site is people like you that have had a bad experience with a particular manufacturer that proclaim all quads manufactured by said company to be junk. I have had very bad experiences with Honda and Yamaha, and I assure you neither are junk. I have also had bad experiences with Polaris, but I still ride a Polaris SP500. In my opinion, it is the best on the market right now.

By the way, that one typo is not the only grammatical error in your post. Be cautious in pointing the finger. By flaunting your arogance, you may attract the attention of people on this site more educated than yourself.

GrassHopper

Old 03-23-2001, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Four posts and he is an expert alreadly. Amazing!

TPSreports:

So what is your experience with fuel injection? Do you sniff auto exhaust at the local clean air testing facility. LOL

You have been here for years? What was your old screen name?

Profile= entirely ficticious
Intent= agitation
Results= no fish yet

Okay sleuths track down his IP signature and tell us who this alter ego is. hehehe

Old 03-23-2001, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

i dun't no were TPS gets the idea that we r all a bunch of dummies . Its not that hard too use propper grammar on hear at all. Last time i looked
all the keys on my keybord had the letter labeld sows ya no what key to press to git the right leter.

Az far az gettin honest revews I know a guy who has a cusin that knew a guy who worked ina Honda shop a few years back. I just ax them .

POLARIS RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-23-2001, 02:08 PM
Range Rover

Great post Rick, I almost fell out of my chair

Old 03-23-2001, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

No where! People are going to be biased. One way to look at it is Honda, Polaris, & Yamaha are the top three sellers of ATV's. So they must be doing something good. The other brands aren't bad, they just don't sale as well.

Quick Reply: Where can I find true, honest atv reviews.