Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where can I find true, honest atv reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2001, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the magazines have the best reviews by far. After you read any review you should come back to this forum ,than we can all go over it step by step and point out any inconsistencies it may have, so to make the review truly accurate.

Old 03-26-2001, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider

It appears to me that this whole thread with TSR is like wrestling with a pig. You're going to have to get into the mud and get dirty and every bit as nasty as the pig is. The thing that you have to realize is: the pig LIKES IT...
If you don't climb in with the pig, you don't get muddy.
The point is, don't qualify him / her with a response, you'll only get muddy.

Old 03-26-2001, 08:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

As stated by CaptNemo:It appears to me that this whole thread with TSR is like wrestling with a pig. You're going to have to get into the mud and get dirty and every bit as nasty as the pig is. The thing that you have to realize is: the pig LIKES IT...
If you don't climb in with the pig, you don't get muddy.
The point is, don't qualify him / her with a response, you'll only get muddy.
---------------------------

Oink, Oink.

This thread went three pages and I believe something good came out of it. I illustrated, rather clearly how riled you, among others became when I generalized about the LACK of grammar skills among many that inhabit this site. You take offense to it which shows you have something to fear or you have pent up guilt. Whatever it may be it's not as important as getting down and dirty or so it seems.

I like to stir it up, mix it up, call it what you want. It makes no difference to me because I enjoy the exchange for better or worse. Offending one's sensibilities is the least of my worries but not my outright intention because i'm damn sure not worried about anyone offending mine.

I've seen many stir it up for worse than gregsims or even lil` ole me. Those that chose to couldn't form a complete sentence with punctuation if their life depended on it. I never stated they were idiots. I questioned the quality of their education. You, among others chose to question me directly for raising what is absolutely a valid point. We've hashed and rehashed this issue to death and I believe I have made my point. We can actually agree to disagree, can you do the same? See, I'm not such a bad piggy after all.

Oink, oink!

This lil` piggy needs to go to the market.

Open foot, insert mouth.

Samir Nagonnaworkhereanymore

Old 03-27-2001, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

I agree about the poor gramar on some of the posts in the forum. I make mistakes from time to time, but generally try to go back and edit out the blatant errors.
Since the only thing that we can see in each post is the typed word on a monitor screen, this is all we can go on... If it looks like the post was typed wearing snowmobiling mittens, you may not want to give much weight to what is written.
I do, however, think that you missed my point, Don't lower yourself to the pig's level and root in the mud. Put a rope on the ring in his nose and LEAD HIM.
You get more flys with sugar than with vinegar.
Rather than stirring the pot, help out the ones that need it.

Old 03-27-2001, 12:44 PM
Range Rover

The unfortuneate thing, is that we have to sift through all of this BS to see if anyone is answering the original post. Geez!

Old 03-27-2001, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread is kind of like watching Twin Peaks (remember that?). I'm not quite understanding all the goings on, but it's interesting in a perverse kind of way.

Old 03-27-2001, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

hey dodgeram01, i like your banner how the hell do ya do that??

texascat