Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I am waiting for an answer POLARIS?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-1999, 01:30 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why don't you call Polaris and explain your problem to them calmly and being polite as possible and I am sure they will help you out.

---------------------------------------------
2000 TrailBoss

[This message has been edited by TrailBossJWS (edited 08-21-1999).]

Old 08-22-1999, 04:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok. If you find me a number to Polaris, i will gladly use it......but in the mean time I will have to keep sending the letter to them.

Old 08-23-1999, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

flooper opps get u mixed up with dolpin intelligence level about the same.Maybe u should call Ralph nader an tell him they only gave u 1yr warranty an u deserved 2 yrs because u ride porker run.Yea i think they should give u something but they keep editting me each time I tell u what it is u deserve.U might try some common sense works great!!!!!!! Get real can't belive some of this goofie crap on here!!!!!

Old 08-23-1999, 04:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

I know exactly how you fell. I bought a 2000 325 Trailboss on 7/2 and on 7/4 the engine blew. Polaris is refusing to repair under warranty. I have contacted Polaris and guess what, they are no help.

Old 08-23-1999, 04:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Exactly.......

Old 08-23-1999, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Mfird or whatever That just does not sound right. blown engine they want cover it you didn,t play submarine with it didyou? We have a excellent dealer here who does warrenty work a little to well people bring their quads from all over the state to Lake city S.C. to have there work done. I have seen them replace engines without a question as to how the damage happened I know of one that that was full of water because I was there when it was sunk. The guy drove it the rest of the day with the crankcase full of water and ruined it they swapped it out in less than a week. Try a diffrent dealer I have a copy of the warranty beside me and you should be covered without question. There are limitations but they are resonable and are worded just like all other manufacurers warranties some exclusions are macines that are being raced, have been modified,neglected heck why am I typing this you,ve got a copy of the warranty. Any way you should be covered unless there is a legitimate reason for them objecting to fixing it but I still believe a good dealer would help you anyway regardless of how the motor went. If they continue to blow you off try some other dealer.Heck send it to Lake City S.C. every body else does.

------------------
Kevin Gowdy AKA-Kagey1999 Polaris Magnum 500

Old 08-27-1999, 03:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Kagey - Thanks for your encouragement. I finally emailed to Polaris my entire 3 page commentary on all of the events that has transpired during this 7.5 week ordeal. The next day Consumer Service called me back and I finally got somebody to listen to me. After my screaming subsided, they called me back and said that since they could not definately prove that I caused the damage and I could not difinately prove that it was a manufacturer's defect, they are going to warranty the bike under what they call a Goodwill warranty. Thank God!!!! However, I did make them extend the original warranty for 1.5 months since I only had it three days before it happened and its been in the shop for 7.5 weeks.

Old 08-27-1999, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

Good Deal !!!!!!!!!

------------------
Kevin Gowdy AKA-Kagey1999 Polaris Magnum 500

Old 08-27-1999, 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

How the hell can he get through? I have sent my letter to Polaris for the past 9 weeks and till this day i email it to them......................

Old 08-29-1999, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Topper,you think you've had problems with your Polaris?.Go to 99 Sportsman written by me[BILL CILIBERTI].I've tried everything possible with the dealership, heck Polaris wont even answer Any of my letters.I finally gone to see an attorney.I just want you to know.I know how you feel. Bill

Quick Reply: I am waiting for an answer POLARIS?