Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Looking at a Polaris ACE 570 for my 95 year old dad.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm sure he likes it, he just doesn't want to admit it. He's just surprised that you bought him such an expensive gift and it feels a bit awkward to admit it. I have never rode an Ace yet myself but I think its something I would like too. But its just big enough that it won't fit in my shed, that's the biggest reason I have never bought a side by side either. If I had a decent sized garage, I probably would already own a Wildcat Trail instead anyway.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

ACE sounds like a more comfortable ride than the riding lawn mower he's been using.Should be easy to enter and exit and I'm sure he'd get used to it quickly and leave the lawn mower for what it was intended for,cutting grass.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I haven't bought it yet, but got a great price from Jackman Powersports in Jackman , Maine. Can't believe the huge inventory, must have at least 100 Arctic Cat snow sleds and 100 SkiDo's. For being in the western boondocks of Maine, wow. I will buy it in a heartbeat, if he says ok, but for myself, haha, the AC Wildcat 1000 cc sounds more like fun.

Old 12-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by hydrex
Yes, I haven't bought it yet, but got a great price from Jackman Powersports in Jackman , Maine. Can't believe the huge inventory, must have at least 100 Arctic Cat snow sleds and 100 SkiDo's. For being in the western boondocks of Maine, wow. I will buy it in a heartbeat, if he says ok, but for myself, haha, the AC Wildcat 1000 cc sounds more like fun.
I noticed that when I vacationed up in the Jackman area a couple times. Seemed to be well stocked. Even more than the dealer in Greenville. Was surprised too. I would bet they get some business from Canada where they're just 20 minutes from the border.

Old 12-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

I know when I moved into a UTV from my ATV, I found it much easier to turn the steering wheel than to move the handle bars. I think your Dad will find the same result, especially at his age.