My Dad "old polaris tech" has passed away - Page 2 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Go Back  ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community > Brand Discussions Area > Polaris
Reload this Page >

My Dad "old polaris tech" has passed away

Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Dad "old polaris tech" has passed away

Old 04-30-2018, 06:11 PM
Moto Psycho

My condolences on the loss of your dad. That's the saddest news I've gotten in years. His absence is a great loss to the forum as well, and to everyone who knew him, no doubt. His knowledge is irreplaceable, and he helped hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, of people on the forum. He answered the same questions over and over and showed more patience than anyone I know.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am so sorry to hear this RIP Old polaris tech. My condolences to all his family. He will be deeply missed as he had so much knowledge on polaris machines that he shared willingly. Ride long and hard in the afterlife my friend, and may you have no more repairs to take care of. And thanks for all your wisdom.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but if this forum is any indication he lived with a servant's heart and enjoyed helping others. Just about every post on here where someone needed help, he would reply with great advise. I'm sorry for your loss, and I will be praying for your family.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

So sorry for your loss, he was a great inspiration to all of us that tried to do our own repairs. He seemed to have that gift of mechanical knowledge! His contribution to this forum and this sport is immeasurable, and he will certainly be missed! RIP OPT !!

Old 05-01-2018, 03:09 AM
Trailblazer

I'm so sorry for your loss very sad i hope you and your family the best, my thoughts and prayers for you. Definitely will be missed on here as well, he helped helped me so so very much on my 4 wheeler project.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:55 AM
Range Rover

So sorry to hear this. What an unbelievable guy he was. I consider myself lucky to just have been able to interact with such a smart man.
Condolences to your family.
RIP opt.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Trailblazer

Rest easy OPT. The Polaris rider community has lost one of its greatest assets. Your knowledge, insights and quick wit will be sorely missed.

Old 05-01-2018, 08:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert

Very sorry. He was a great guy! RIP OPT

Old 05-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Range Rover

Sorry to hear this sad news. RIP OPT.

Old 05-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry hear of you loss. OPT was always quick to reply with very helpful information anytime a request was made. He will be missed. RIP OPT

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Dad "old polaris tech" has passed away

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: