Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

atv television

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2001, 02:18 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is atv television?I know this is a polaris forum,but do they show raptors,ds650s,or 400exes!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2001, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing that I thought was funny and a friend of mine that watch the show was that while they were getting the kawi and the honda stuck, with the rancher's "true four wheel drive" that puts the power to the wheel that is turning the slowest, The guy on the magnum is just sittin back and watchin those idiots get stuck. The ONLY time the mag got stuck was when it was sitting on a rock on the skid plate and all four wheels were in the air. I know some honda guy is going to say, crappy four wheel drive, or it's too heavy, well, it is kind of hard to go anywhere with NO wheels on the ground, unlike the others that had atleast two at all times. Anyway, it just bothers me that everyone puts down polaris because they are heavy, sure they are, but they have the power to move it's heavy but around too, the h.o. for example. And I wouldn't want all of this aluminum crap coming out, I would like to stay with my heavy, but tuff steal.