Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Who thinks that honda owners should light up ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-1999, 08:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that this site should be protected by an ID adults check... thats the only way we could eliminate some (NOT ALL)of the anoying and immature people. What do u guys think ?

Old 12-11-1999, 01:36 AM
Range Rover

How about us that own both ? Am I entitled to an opinion ? I personally like to scan all of the boards. Believe it or not, just because someone doesn't have your same preferences doesn't mean they don't have some useful or insightful information. Someone said earlier that we should be thankful for the oppurtunity to be able to own and enjoy our ATV's no matter what the make or model, whoever this was, I tip my hat to you. Lighten up and ride safe.

Old 12-11-1999, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

A-Team- I would just like to know what you call this topic? Is this an informational topic? Is it a general knowledge topic? Or could be that YOU are bashing Honda's and their owners? please answer me, tell me what you call this.

Ranger

Old 12-11-1999, 01:31 PM
Range Rover

well first of all i am a honda guy but the only polaris i bash is my old one (it was an 87 cyclone) i do think honda is better its better for me not for everyone I respect the new polaris's they are very versitle.

Oh one more thing if i just bought a new 6500 dollar machine id be defensive of it regardless of the brand

------------------
T.J. Flynn Honda 300ex - stock but not for long

Old 12-11-1999, 05:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm new here, but I've been working on ATV's for about 15 years now. I've seen them all, and owned most brands - my favorite to date has been the Polaris. My 87 Trailboss will go anywhere I want it to, 90% of the time it goes more places than my wife's 96 TRX200 (I'm ALWAYS having to pull her out of the mud ). Granted Honda is more popular, but why is 75% of my work on Honda's? I see very few Polaris' brought in for work, but see tons of them in the back of trucks around town.

Each brand name has it's pro's and con's, and it is up to the individual to decide what is best for them - and then a lot of people have to have the ego trip of thinking what they have has got to be the best.

Old 12-11-1999, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

Hold on a second A Team. I think an Id check is a little harsh don't you? There are some that are immature, but even 18+ guys on here can get that way. If we din't have anybody starting trouble every now and then you have to admit these forums would get a little boring and most posters on here would stop entirely. I do agree sometimes it gets out of hand with some of the bashers on here, but it gives you something to do if you can't think of anything to post. Don't get me wrong I don't go around starting trouble or anything like that, but I don't like anyone bashing my quad either. A TEAM There is always going to be one or two people from every forum that are going to bash and stir up trouble. Your topic could even stir up trouble. In fact thats why I got on this post is because I thought thats what you were doing. Honda posters aren't the worste either. Polaris, Arctic Cat, Suzuki. All are just as bad. I know I get tired of people posting on the AC forum that don't have a clue what they are talking about they just want to stir up something so they can get a good laugh. But no I don't agree with the adult ID check. No offense intended, but it's a dumb idea. Just my feelings A TEAM.

Old 12-12-1999, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

I am new to the sport of ATV riding but I have been around long enough to have ridden alot of different vehicles. I can't believe the amount of bashing that goes on in these forums. When our people going to wake up and start to enjoy the sport and enjoy riding with others ,regardless of what they may ride. There is not a single manufacturer out there that does not at some point in time have a lapse in quality control. The only people who have the right to bash anything are the ones who own that product. My Dad , who has had many Ford F150s has cursed them and refused to ever get another one, still buys them. Nobody would have bought there particular atv if the word was out that it was junk. SO BASHERS let it be known that I have, in my life time possessed, FORD,GM,MOPAR,NISSON,HONDA,SUZUKI,HARLEY DAVIDSON AND A POLARIS, bash away less yee be bashed. Above all ride safe and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99 TB MANY MODS