Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

OUCH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2001, 02:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I finaley drove beyond my abilitys.... Trail turned faster than I could(at the speed I was going)... Resulting crash broke my coller bone... Boy that hurts... But the ruged reliable polaris only suffered a bent front rack....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2001, 05:54 PM
Trailblazer

are you doing all right?¿

Old 07-29-2001, 08:00 PM
Range Rover

My buddy broke his coller bone playing football. Not a bone I would like to break. But at least the Polaris is alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K, hope you get better quickly.

Old 07-30-2001, 07:16 AM
Trailblazer

Yes I am doing ok... Still hurts and I can feel the bone move when I move my arm wrong...

I went back out yesterday for a slow ride... I think it will be a while before I go fast again... the wife said that I need to take my kids riding with me from now on so I don't drive stupid... (Yes I drive my 3 year old sone arround with me a lot... sitting in front of me...)

Well today is back to work day... Sort of liked being at home for a while... just could not afford it...

Old 07-30-2001, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider

OUCH IS RIGHT!,I crashed the DS lastweek & broke my collar bone also.
Unreal how the doc said they do not set it or anything...hope he knows what he is doing.Yeah I feel a sharp pain when I move my arm a certain way.No way could I ride until this is better,although I did ride aprox. 6 miles back to camp right after accident.6-8 weeks off from work is the good part(with pay)boredom,no riding is the bad part.I ALWAYS TOLD MYSELF IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS I'LL GIVE UP RIDING ,WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME.......LIKE IT TOO MUCH TO QUIT NOW!

Old 07-30-2001, 12:23 PM
Trailblazer

Yes it is strange not having them set it... Can you feel the boan move if you move your arm a certain way? I can...

Well I am back to work today... Only got a week off... (but I have a desk job...)

It did hurt to go for that first drive but I enjoy driving too much not to... Just did most of the work with my left arm... (Right is broken...)

Old 07-30-2001, 12:28 PM
Trailblazer

Hey the Polaris cost's money to fix... I can heal for free...
Doctor said that the coller bone is a good healing bone... (except that it hurts...)

Trending Topics

Old 07-30-2001, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

YES,I can feel the pain in a certain movement....hurts like hell!
Yeah ordered a few new parts for the DS(repairs&goodies),stock parts are surprising inexpensive,too.
Anyway..hope ya heal well! ..............happy trails
Forest,if you ever want to come south a little to ride in PA,let me know Dave.................When you get all healed of course!
I ride primarily at Tower City Trail Riders.I see you ride with your kids so this "Family Oriented Off Road Club" may interest you,check it out @www.towercitytrailriders.com .......while you are sitting around "healing". I am member, so I could show you around .