Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

How About Polaris Suck Period...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2001, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad to see this guy quit riding a Polaris. Some people just do better with cetain quads. I think it has to do mainly with riding style and maintance. If you had repeated problems with a certain quad then it was wise of you to move on to something else. I myself will stick to Polaris because it has never just broke down on me and left me stranded. The one time it did break on me was when the already bad chain and sprockets went out on me. I knew it was coming anyway.

My point to this is, I do more than just regular maintance on my machine and it has never let me down. Go figure.

Old 11-21-2001, 04:15 PM
Trailblazer

Like Dude,..I own one of every four wheeler made and like my polaris is da best. All of my other quads break down all the time dude. Espesially my grizzly and my raptor....I should just burn the things dude.

My Polaris Rules!!!

WOW LOL

Old 11-21-2001, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Truck, how long have you had that Scrambler?

Old 11-21-2001, 06:33 PM
Trailblazer

You guys are a bunch of whiners. I want you to show me any machine that will not brake down. The quads are just nuts and bolts and they brake. I have used my Polaris and put it thru more then I ever should have, and you know what, it just keeps on going and not one bit of trouble. I keep it serviced and check the machine out each and every time that I go out. Maybe you should keep a closer eye on your machine and maybe head off any trouble before it jumps up and bits you on the ****. I put on 52 hours in one week hunting at 11,000 feet plus and not even a miss or a hint of trouble. You have to understand that I raced motercycles for a number of years and I do not baby anything that I drive. I just cannot understand why anyboby would buy a new quad and it not be a Polaris.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2001, 07:00 PM
Trailblazer

MADMUDBOGGER,
These guy's here don't handle the truth real well,they can bash amongst themselves, oh thats right only the ones who have truly had enough of polaris do that, just don't be a non-polaris guy and say anything cuz it winds em up tight,real tight . sit back and laugh at their problems like i do,it adds humor to your life.

go ahead and start!!!!!!!!!

2001 HONDA RANCHER S W/ #2000 WARN AND 60"PLOW

Old 11-21-2001, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

HONRAN01,
Doesn't the same thing happen when someone comes into the Honda forum? Or the Yamaha forum? Don't pretend it doesn't.
If someone comes into a certain forum with the sole purpose to disrespect those people or thier machines, of course he is going to get flamed. Honda guys do it, Yamaha does, Suzuki, Kawasaki do too.
If I came to your home and started talking crap about all the things you own in person, what would you do? Damn straight! You would try to mess me up. Now throw in the fact that these cowards hide behind computer screens, and your going to see this kind of stuff.

Old 11-21-2001, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Enough bashing guys. Ask questions, help solve problems, talk about the wreck/ride/fun you had over the weekend, see if anyone wants to ride this weekend. But please don't go into a forum and say - " Your Ride Blows ". All this is going to do is start a war and then nothing gets solved, no questions are asked & you show your age & grade level.

So be kind to your fellow atvers.

Old 11-21-2001, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer

guys lets face it .who invented the auto tranny quad? floorboards ?shift on the fly 4x4 ?true 4x4 ? long travel suspension on a 4x4 ?..................... polaris did why did every other make dog these features out and then have to eat their own words and produce the same features ? what about total junk joke sealed drum brakes ? the japs are slow to learn

Old 11-21-2001, 08:03 PM
Trailblazer

just finished towing a 300 artic cat from the local creek.... 3 of 4 half shafts broken

Old 11-21-2001, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

seriously, i see all these horror stories, and ive never had any problem other than cracking my engine mount, which was my fault, i think the 95 scrambler was the only year they didnt screw up, because every other year scrambler i see people whining all the time about

Quick Reply: How About Polaris Suck Period...