Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2001, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW!!!!
That was GREAT to hear!!! I am vary happy for the kids!!! I am not a member of atv nation, so i am hoping there will be pics sent to this sight!!! If i have to go to atv nation, then where will i look for this sight at? What is it under? I am proud to be a part of this cause to make some little ones happy!! I am also proud to be part of a GREAT groop of people who have donated time, effort, and money. I hope the kids enjoy the new quad, and never forget the men and woman who made this possible. 1 day, they too might be able to make someones day!!! PAY IT FOWARD, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. This is why WE are americans!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2001, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

The pics will be posted online and a link will be put to them on each of the ATV Forums that helped with the donations.

Old 12-30-2001, 03:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

mich660griz,
I konw exactly what you mean by PAY IT FORWARD and I intend to teach these children what it means as well. I talked to them all the way home from picking up the quad about it. I tried to explain so they would understand just how special the effort you people put forth was and that it came from your hearts. I want these kids to grow up knowing that the rewards of helping others is a spectacular thing. They kept saying they just couldn't believe you all did this for them. Even little Bubba said "gosh I can't believe it they got it for us and it's free" of course I explained things to him a bit after that comment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They truly love this little quad. When the guy brought it around front to load, he left the keys in it Bubba saw this and ran out and got the keys. He brought them to me and said "HERE AUNT BRENDA SOMEBODY MIGHT STEAL IT TOO" All I coud do was smile at him. I told him to allways remember that and never leave the keys in it or leave it unattended. He smiled real big and said don't worry I won't.

Old 12-30-2001, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

hey lurch!!!
i know you have been real busy with all the postings, but i was wondering if you might be able to help me out on a small problem i am having? it is not quite as big as getting some little ones a quad, but just as needed as it, lol. I have been trying to post my pics on my page every time i write a post or respond to one. i saw that you seem to know how to put in a link, and was wondering if there is a way you might be able to tell me how. i am not real good with computers, but really want to post my pics. i put in a request on the board, and it got alot of hits, but not 1 responce, lol. if your bored, or just in a helpful mood and feel like emailing me and telling me how, man would i be grateful!! thanks buddy, and bearcatlady,you got to be feeling like aunt of the year right now, lol!!!! congratz on the quad for your nieces and nephew!

Old 12-30-2001, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Posting a link is pretty easy. When you are typing up your reply to a post, you will notice right above the text box there are a bunch of buttons. They sart out with a "B", "I", "U", (for bold, italics, and underline).
Then the next one is a button thats says "http". Click on that button and a little box will pop up. Type or paste your URL in that box and click ok. Then another little box will pop up. Type in what you want your link to says....for example you might put "My pictures". The click ok again and your done. Finish typing your reply if your not done and finish up like normal.
Test it out by trying a post and using the "preview" button before you post to see if ya got it right.

Old 12-31-2001, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider

thanks lurch!!!!
man, it was soo easy, but if noone tells you, you just dont know, lol.well, now i can post pics too, so i will statr working on getting some pics on the trails, and with my toys,heehee. thanks again buddy!!!

my pictures