Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 09:38 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can we use "paypal?"

A few years ago...I took my ATV (3 wheeler) out of the garage. I think it was around April; you know, beginning of the year and all. That &^*^% thing wasn't sitting there twenty minutes while I was in the house on the phone. My dog was barking (always is)...anyway, when I came out; it was gone. I couldn't believe my eyes! They pushed it out of my fricking driveway in the heat of the day (2:00Pm). So, I know how quick it can happen. And, I know how one feels about such a loss. Come on, a child's ATV? You gotta be kidding!!!....I want to help!

Old 12-07-2001, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

The following people are also helping:

Hmitc62683 (added $10 more)
JimJake $10
Cole X $20
DS Jockey $20
VarminHunter $20
SciakyDave $10
DannoLT250R $20

We are up to $510... none from this site yet... what about it guys??

Greg

Old 12-07-2001, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Could you list the address's of the forums you have collected from?

Old 12-08-2001, 09:33 AM
Pro Rider

Most of our donations have been through atvnation.com. There are also some from ATV Time and the Highlifter website.

Old 12-08-2001, 10:53 AM
Range Rover

gregsims,
With all of the bad things that are going on in the world today, it is great to see that there are still good people that care about the misfortunes of others. I am putting a check in the mail today to the specified address for $20.00. If we do not reach our goal I would be willing to send more in order to see these kids have a merry Christmas. If more is received than is needed for the ATV replacement, perhaps it could be applied to an insurance policy on the new ATV.

Glad to be of help,
Jeffrey S. Jones

Old 12-08-2001, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

700guy and others that have or will decide to donate. I know you might hesitate to send money due to not knowing the persons involved or the whole situation. But I can PROMISE your money will go to the stated purpose.
GregSims, I, am many of the others dealing with this issue have been around this community for a long time. So hopefully you will not think this is just some scam by a couple of nobodies. This is a true and honest campaign to get these young children a new quad after some lowlife stole thiers. Hopefully we will raise enough to have it done by xmas.
I REALLY appreciate the help some of you have given already. Thank you all very much. And I am sure the kids and father of the kids will be extremely grateful.

Old 12-09-2001, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

well, after reading this, i can only help out. i am writing out a check today for $20.00 dollars to mike poteete. i have no proof other than some words written here that this isn't bogus. i can only say that if this isn't true, then someone is warped in the head. if it is true, then i am proud to save some young kids christmas. i would love to see a pic or 2 when the 4 wheeler has arrived to the kids, and thank you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2001, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Once again, I can assure you this is a very legit thing we are doing. And when the ATV is delivered, we will be sure to get MANY pictures of the kids riding the quad. Thank you so much for your support.

Old 12-09-2001, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

Have you been able to get the police report or at least the department information where the report was filed?

Old 12-09-2001, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

ronnnn,
I recieved an e-mail from bearcatlady, and she said there was not police report. Apparently this was just a broken down quad this guy bought for his kids and fixxed it up... he probably did not even have a title to it. Liek I said before, this guy does not know that we are doing this, and no one asked for help. Bearcatlady just posted what had happened. So, there is no motive for this person and his sister to lie. If you want to help and can help great. If you think this is some kind of scam and choose not to help, I completely understand. The way I seeit is that the quad is going to be delivered by people in the online atv community, and the end result is going to be 2 happy kids. I was going to buy a present for a needy child anyway so I might as well help two little atvers at the same time.

Greg

Quick Reply: Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!