Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Best places to live if you own a quad.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 11:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Colorado,
You need to move to Phoenix!!!! Gilbert , AZ to be more specific. I think I have a job opening in the compression dept. with possible Data services on way!!!!

Seriously, Jer, Youd love it down here. Just got back from Glamis, 240 miles from my front door and had a great time!!!! Only problem is, my banshee aint looking so hot. Both left side tires are blown off the beads and I bent the axle on the left side.. Dont ask, lets just say I was high speed testing after i "thought" I had the slide sticking problem figured out, guess I didnt!!!!

RoostKing...

Old 01-20-2002, 04:18 PM
Range Rover

Hey Troy,

I think Gilbert would be too hot in the summer. If we ever get any services then maybe there will be Data Services down there. At least I could get away from Bozo. Hey I just tore down my bike today. It was running funny and didn't have any power if you remember the last time we were at Walden. The cylinder is scored bad and the top corner of the piston on the exhaust side is melted. So it needs to be bored and a new piston kit. I guess that exlpains why it was running so poorly. I can't believe it was even running at all. I also found out why it happened. The idiot shop I bought it from and had them mill the head re routed the gas line against the head so when it would get hot it would vapor lock and run real lean right before it would die. So another couple hundered bucks and it'll be ready to go again. Are you going to have yours back together before Walden this year? I'll talk to ya soon

Old 01-20-2002, 06:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bozo, The Lamma,
Man, hes got no respect!!! Anyhow, Yea, we'll see how hot is in the summer time, but with A/C and lakes o'plenty, it should not be much of a problem... That sux your machine finally crapped out, but at least you know why, simple thing as a mis routed hose.. I will for sure be ready for Memorial day, thats not an issue. Hope to have it running again by Presidents day for Glamis. Ive been going every 2 weeks, but this was the best so far, I was invited to pitch my tent in someones camp this time, intead of being a hermit... Its kinda funny, people see my machine decked out in sand trim and ask if there are dunes where i come from. im like ya, and they say that I must wreck alot!!!! I tell em that if you have never been to walden, well its a different sorta rush trying to climb those sandy trails, deadmans, etc, etc. instead of just gunning it and sitting there until you reach the top.. Hard to explain why im running ten paddle, 22 inch haulers. I have not seen 22 inch haulers on any bikes out here. I tell them ground clearance, but they dont really get it..

Anyhow, Its good to here from ya. What did Jeff ahve to say, or is that confidential!! Well Ill talk to you later bud...

RoostKing...