Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Bashin the Polaris!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< If that thing has been removed, then I guess this post did its job. No sense in just starting an unprovoked bash on a machine that isn't exactly deserving. Hell, this was ATV of the year. You might be able to bash it for one or two things maybe, but not the quad as a whole. >>

I agree with you Andy, but there is also no sense in coming over here and taddling. As far as I can see, all the big bore quads out right now have a different purpose. To each his/her own. I can understand why LUVINMY650 is upset. I replied to that post and never got to see the replies to what I said because it was already deleted. I guess there is no way a Moderator could let that go and still let everyone get their 2 cents in. I have been banned from a forum and it isn't good. It was for way less than this also. The people posting the replies are just as guilty as the person who posted. If you see a bad post, just skip it and go to the next. No skin off your back or mine. LUVINMY650 was just stating what he thought of the machine and everyone should accept that, but I realize it was a little harsh (especially on the subject line). I saw a few cuss words from other members also, so don't think you are in the clear just because you didn't start the argument. Everyone will always have an opinion no matter what you do. You can't stop it. Like I said, if it is a bad post, skip it and let the moderators handle it. Go on to something that interests you.

I still think they should have a moderated bash forum here. But facts are they only thing worth listening to. You can't control what people think or say, so why try.

Old 03-13-2002, 01:48 AM
Trailblazer

Hey guys don't look now but the Honda gal is back![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2002, 02:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

That is understandable, but I don't think that taddling was my main intention. Rather, it was more to inform the Polaris forum of that trash that had been spoken so they could go see for themselves. Two things could come of that. It could get deleted, or a good war could start. Probably not the best of ideas, but it would provide a little excitement either way. Shame on me!

Old 03-13-2002, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Roofer,

Personally I don't see anything wrong with Andy's post. Mostly because he rides a Yamaha, and is sincere with taking up for the Polaris SP (or any other manufacturer/model). I read the post in the Kawi forum before Andy made this topic (a couple buddies of mine ride k650's, and I always try to keep an eye out for any current problems they might have). Anyway, the guy was basically trying to start a flame war. I do agree with your comment on leaving posts like that alone..........by posting at all, you're giving the guy what he's wanting. I also agree that the connection should add a bashing board, along with more closely moderating the informative boards to completely eliminate bashing in them. Anyway, my 2 cents.

Waylan