Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My JUNKY Polaris'

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2002, 12:17 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ken,
What company do you work for in MPL.?My bro-in-law flies for Northstar.Come to think of it N-star may be out of Mankato.My other bro-in-law lives in Elko and recently got a 500 Magnum.Do you live in the town of Minneapolis?
later

Old 07-25-2002, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

all right, i thought you could take a little joking around, but you all took my comments too seriously, and buba(dana) i didn't mean anything directed towards you, just all in humour. if you honestly believe that i meant the whole 250 a week thing, and the tube of grease stuff, you obviously took me WAY to seriously. mabey when i post i'll write just joking at the start of the post, and serious at the top of my serious posts (if there is any, i think one guy said he found 3 posts where i wasn't bashing) heck i have 7 threads all started about myself, it's great to be loved, isn't it. i'm not as dumb as i have sounded, i do all of my own matainence, and small repairs, I'VE BEEN BROUGHT UP WELL!!

joking>>boy am i glad i'm not in MA, cause i'd get an *** wipp'in from you yankee's<<joking

Old 07-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Mar
Pro Rider

I dont know why you guys are bashing up on Rincon. LOL. Read his posts and you will find he hasnt said anything off the truth. Sure your going to get a bit defencive when someone puts your atv brand down but in truth ive seen my fair share of bad polaris's that for a short while probably did take 250 dollers to make them run.

Rincon is also 100% when he says you will not own a atv for 3 years without replacing anything. Im sorry but if you didnt then your not driving it. If you drive an atv and put some hard miles on it bearing, tie rods, and bushings will all go. Even on a bombardier which has the strongest suspention components and puts grease fittings on everything.

IMO Yamaha and polaris are in the same boat and have a lot of issues that need addressing. But for the most part there great atvs and all owners should be proud because with proper care they will last period.

And for everyone that cant see through Rincons bashing. Common, Bashing is a past time. We all do it. If someone does it to you then either ignore him or join in. Dont turn it personnal. Besides you invited this on yourself when you started this crap topic about how crappy polaris was because it needs oil and crap. It was just a matter of time before someone else moved in and took advantage of this set up. Get with it, its all in fun.

I have to say this has got to be one of the most entertaining forums ive ever read.

Old 07-25-2002, 01:46 PM
Pro Rider

that's what i've been saying, it's my daily entertainment, what will they say next??

Old 07-25-2002, 02:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Mar, I totally agree with you. My wife has been doing almost all the posting in the last few days, and I find it pretty amusing. This has been definitely been an amusing forum. You go Brent for making us laugh![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 02:44 PM
Trailblazer

You know they really are junk, After I paid 6k for it I was forced to ride it. With that kind of investment they should have some one ride it for you. Actually I really really love my Scrambler went jumping the other day spent 1 full hour hammering jumps it was a blast. So all u bashers out there suk my lug nuts. You just complain because you suck.

Old 07-25-2002, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hay guys,
rincon keeps cutting us down, and making personal attacks then at the end says "just joking" to justify it.
Lets give him some of it.

rincon, you are a pathetic piece of zhit. You are obviously such an aZZ hole in person that you have no friends and have to spend all of you waking hours venting you anger on others. You are not worth an ants ****, and about half as smart. Why don't you just stop breathing, because you are wasting perfectly good oxygen.
just joking.

Old 07-25-2002, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Mar,
Not sure what I can say other than, 2 1/2 years on the Scrambler, 3 Big hill climbing crashes, Ridden most weekends all summer long, ridden very hard, and not one cent spent on a repair. Not a belt, chain nothing. It was scratched, bent and ugly, but not one repair needed.
The Sportsman has fewer miles on it , but I never spent one cent on a repair. The only maintenance I have ever done to it was greased the chassis once, changed the intake filter twice and the oil once. Thats it.

rincon has over 200 posts, and has only been a forum user for less than a month. Its fairly obvious he is either someone that got kicked out, and came back with another user name, or he has several user names and uses the "rincon" name to start trouble.

Not sure what you were reading, but rincon regularly says Polaris is junk, I'm sure thats not true, regularly makes personal attacks, sometimes involving our wives, and you believe the $250 a week deal? Wow, that also seams out there to me.

But your right, I love how easy it is to make fun of him, and its great entertainment.

Old 07-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

Megacrash>> so you do have a sense of humour!! did you read all of my post?? obviously not! i said the 250 a week and whole tube of grease thing was obviously just a bash, a joke if you will. i have to leave now i'm about to hold my breath for awile!

Old 07-25-2002, 06:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Angry little man=very stupid sense of humor. Keep talking like that to women little man, and the ONLY breasts you'll ever see are in your dreams, or just before they knock you on your rear. What goes around, comes around. When you instigate, you irritate.....yawn, and you're also boring, and predictable....probably another reason women will bop you. Here comes the "just joking" swearing again. This should be good for another couple of days.

Have a nice day Rincon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ken...who doesn't care what you ride, just ride.

Quick Reply: My JUNKY Polaris'