Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My JUNKY Polaris'

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 06:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rincon,
Why dont you just let these guys be happy with their rides?I also agree that Polaris has the worst record for reliability,but if these boys like theirs,let them go,they aint hurting you any by expressing how they feel about their rides.

Bill

Old 07-23-2002, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

That explains it all. Think about it.
Most of us Polaris owners remember having great reliability from them, well guess what. YOU DIDN'T!!
That is just the fake memory that the POLARIS MEN IN BLACK have given you.
Thats why you ocasionally see the one guy in here that says his was a piece of junk.
ALL POLARIS's ARE PIECES OF JUNK!!!
That one odd guy, for some unknown reason remembers the "REAL" memories, of always being broke down. The red flashy thing must not have a permanent affect on the one odd guy, and he remenbers.
Oh NO!!!
I just heard a knock at the door!!!
It must be the POLARIS MEN IN BLACK !!!!!
They will surely erase my memory of this!!
They must be watching us here in the Polaris forum!!
RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BEFORE THEY GET YOU TOO!!!!!

Old 07-23-2002, 07:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Megacrash....You're REALLY GOOD!!!! Tryin' to pick myself up off the floor. That age/wisdom breakdown was priceless.

O.K. bring on the angry little man and his highly valued comments. Here Rincon...come and get it. I'm throwin' the bone, he's gotta be here somewhere.

Ken

Old 07-23-2002, 08:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey can I jump on the band wagon now???

What I really really hate about my quad is
it has reverse. It is a terrible thing to not have to
get off your wheeler and push it back.....
just plain terrible......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As for you recon ... you know if you take care of your quad
you really would not have to replace all of the ball joints,
tie rods, shocks, struts, etc.....
I bet your car does not need to be serviced either....
If you are old enough to have one...

Ride them like you stole them....

Dana (MRs. Bubba)

Old 07-23-2002, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

mich 660griz,

Man, you have hit the nail on the head!!!!! I have a 14 year old daughter (through my EX wife) who is going through the first phase, and that is exactly the way she acts. You can't tell her a thing, because she knows it all. We've told her to go out into the world, find a place to live and get a job ruling the world, while she still knows everything. I do so hope they grow out of this before long...

Rincon,

You are very close to being "universally hated by the working people" as our old friends in the old Soviet Union used to say.

Old 07-23-2002, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah My Polaris sucks big time also, especially when it does everything I want it to do.
BTW, that Rincon fella sure sounds alot like someone who use to post here last year but I just can't spit it out right now.

Old 07-23-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

mike,
i helped raise my 20 year old nephew, have a 16 year old son, a 11 year old, and a 4 year old. i have run the gammet on this, lmao!!! its kind of funny to see the know it all's tell everyone about what wisdom they posess, then see them ask for help, begging and pleading, when they cant figure out what we live with every day! lol. i dont own a polaris, but have nothing against an american made quad. i ride with polaris owners all the time, and there as happy with there's as i am with mine.
i have read all 11 pages on the other post, as well as this one. i got to tell ya though, i feel sorry for these kids! have you ever heard the fraze, too dunb to know your stupid? lol. i have to wonder, where are there parents at? i beleave it all starts in the home. they show no respect to anyone, including themselfs! kind of lets you know how some have been raised!
good luck to you younger ones in here! i wish you all the best, and hope you realize what burning bridges means! you just might be standing one one of them bridges one day!!!

my pictures

Old 07-23-2002, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

a big "AMEN" Mich!

ZOOMZOOM, i think you might be thinking of the late "99GRIZ"
could be the same guy.

Old 07-23-2002, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

you guys have no life, i come back and have to read through 10-20 posts just to read all the crap you write, do you realize that the first 4X4 atv came out in the late '80's, guess what guys, i was around then, and we had the first 4X4, that's right a 350 HONDA. and from then on iwas also living, so when you were 8,9,10 years old guess what, there weren't any atv's. we had 3 wheelers before that too.
MrS. bubba, my name is rincon, not RECON, get it straight lol.
now heres my first post.

<< O.K now it's my turn. everyone i know who rides a polaris always has to spend a minimum of 250 a week to keep it running, well if ya drive them hard. I would just like to congradulate you guys on having good luck with your polaris' the reason i hate them soooo much is because all of the experience that i've had with polaris has been terrible, all but one guy who has had good luck with his sp500 H.O. i won't rain on your parade anylonger. >>

did i say every one in the world has to spend 250 on their polaris??? no.
you find me one negative comment about polaris.
but you prob, won't answer my question, instead you'll cry like a baby and post some stupid reply that doesn't answer my questions. you guys must work in the office, and when the boss aint around you come on here and flap ya big gums like a little kid, i think it's you guys that need to grow up, get a life, i bet you have kids, how about spending more time with them, we'll all be better off.

Old 07-23-2002, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Megacrash, That was insightful. Do you mind if I semi quote that too my niece?
I've been a member here for quite awhile now, and I can honestly say, that was one of the best responses I've ever heard. I post little, but read alot. I wouldn't even have posted to this if Muddy4life hadn't have popped in here, spouting off his words of wisdom. I ride with a bunch of Polaris guys, and I can say that Polaris quads have their share of problems. I was up on Drummond Island over the 4th of July, and I had a problem. My rear wheel pert-near, (is that a word) fell off. My partner on his 700 shoved A CEDAR log between his A-arm, through his fender, into his clutch. My other buddy tried to pull a (can't think of the name, but starred James Garner), and flipped. We all made it home. I've also had the continuing problem with tie rod ends, and brakes. This is the only lingering problem that I've had with my ride, although after 3 years I've never changed anything but brakes.
I'd like to believe that Muddy just had a bad experience with any manufacturer. I've read his posts for a number of years now, and I think, though this is just my humble opinion, this guy either has no idea what he is tinkering with, or his &quot;Expert&quot; mechanic is such a good bull----er that he just sucked his daughters college fund right out of him. I don't want to denagrate Bill, but I've listened to it for a long time now. If I'd had the problems he's had, I'd have given up on Polaris long ago.
If this sounds like a bash, you might be right. I own a honda, and a Polaris. When I really want to ride, I spend my hard earned dollars on both.
Bill, I hope your happy with your new Rincon, I hope it's totally trouble free.
Brian

Quick Reply: My JUNKY Polaris'