Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why such hatred against Polaris?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yea...a quick testimonial.....in '95 i bought my first Polaris. the 425 Magnum was Polaris's FIRST 4-stroke....and i bought it! ( i'm sure all the Honda clones are all waiting for the BIG disaster story to follow.....NOT!

this Polaris ATV showed me just how BORING the Hondas and Kawi's were i had been riding my entire life! not only was it a BLAST to ride in every season, but the damn quad never broke down. in fact, a few years ago i sold it to my BROTHER, that's right my brother, and it's been the same goddamn reliable ATV it was for me!

hook/line/and sinker!

great reliability.......and damn-it-all....it's American made!

and THAT feels good!

imagine that![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

sincerely,
-MT

Old 08-18-2002, 08:43 PM
Range Rover
Scared to death of girls!

It's amazing the emotion a topic like this brings out. I agree with you 100% Mr. MT Pockets. I really like my machines, and am proud to have an American made corral of quads. I think what is really aggravating is the stupid comments I've seen regarding Polaris. I've read that Polaris sucks because you don't have to shift, because they have floorboards, because they have 4x4...the list goes on. I've also read where someone's brother's friends uncles sister's boyfriends mothers blah blah blah, had a problem. So that means that all Polaris are junk. If you want to add an opinion on a subject, at least have some idea what you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with an informed opinion.

Scott

Old 08-18-2002, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Polaris has come a long way but earned a real bad rep in the begining. If you guys were around for the three wheeler and the first trail boss then the cyclone and the first 4X4 you would never ride a Polaris again, these bike were the most unreliable bikes ever made.
It took Polaris mant years to figure out quality was needed and they have made great strides but still are not up to the level of some of the Jap comp. There is no way with Polaris' track record that I would buy a first year product from them.
I am not bashing the and I think the now have some nice quads but you asked why people bash them, well that is why.