Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

no good polaris's

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 09:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am goin to tell you all that are looking for a fourwheeler, I dont care if your last fourwheeler was a polaris and it never tore up and I dont care if you are a Polaris lover. All I am saying is that do not ever get a Polaris. My HONDA foreman can out do a polaris 500 or 700 anyday I am tellin you. All Polaris's are good for is some good ole firewood. I know from and experience all of my friends got Polaris's including me and all of within a year were back to Hondas. You can can can not keep a Polaris out of the shop if you are goin bogging and water riding. You can put a HONDA through hell and it will never tear nothing will go wrong nothing. THANK YOU FOR NOT GETTING A POLARIS!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2002, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the good advice. Maybe I'll think of that before I go out and buy another machine to use as firewood when i go camping. Or maybe I'm just as immature as you for answering this thread.

Old 08-14-2002, 09:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

MAN YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT. MAN THINK BOUT IT? POLARIS IS MAKIN THERE FIRST CLUTCHED FOURWHEELER WITH GEARS AND EVERYTHING. THEIR USUAL 500 H.O. AND EVERYTHING ELSE SUCK AS*. SO IMAGINE WHERE THIS FOURWHEELER IS GOIN TO BE ALL THE TIME. WHEN IT IS RUNNIGN IN THE DUST AND WHEN NOT IN THE SHOP SO I WOULDNT GET THE PIECE OF SH9T. I WILL GET ONE AND BURN IT AND **** ON THE ASHES

Old 08-14-2002, 09:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ignore the idiots.

Old 08-14-2002, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

Hey i think we found someone who hates polaris more than me!! i thought the day would never come! really though you're a little harsh, but it's soo true.

Old 08-14-2002, 09:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

<< I am goin to tell you all that are looking for a fourwheeler, I dont care if your last fourwheeler was a polaris and it never tore up and I dont care if you are a Polaris lover. All I am saying is that do not ever get a Polaris. My HONDA foreman can out do a polaris 500 or 700 anyday I am tellin you. All Polaris's are good for is some good ole firewood.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
>>

Well, I'm going to get a Polaris for sure now.

I made this as an educated decision.

I feel better actually, because after reading a post like this, it is clear that the author is in no way is capable of making an educated decision.

(Just a hint... you can't walk around pretending to be a professor when you're in a clown suite.)

FH

Old 08-14-2002, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

<< MAN THINK BOUT IT? POLARIS IS MAKIN THERE FIRST CLUTCHED FOURWHEELER WITH GEARS AND EVERYTHING. THEIR USUAL 500 H.O. AND EVERYTHING ELSE SUCK AS*. >>

LOL!

<< MAN YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT. >>

LOL!

You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about. If you knew anything(for example, how to type and spell), you would know that the engine in the Predator is not the 500 H.O. engine. It is a newly designed engine.

If you knew anything, you would know that Polaris also makes Victory Motor Cycles. You make it sound like they don't know anything about a manual clutched tranny...well think again.

Guys, I'm sorry for being a part in this rediculously immature post, but I just gotta let this kid know how much he DOESN'T know about quads...especially a Polaris.

Old 08-14-2002, 10:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

i used to have a foreman s, and a recon, and i started havin problems with the carb in the foreman s, so i sold both of them and bought a sportsman 400 over a year ago and i have not had any problems with it besides a flat tire, and i have been through water up to my handlebar headlight. the sp400 hits 54 on asphalt when the foreman s hit 51. and my sp400 has REAL 4x4, all tires spin, not three like a 3x4 honda. my sp400 will destroy a foreman s anyday on or offroad, never the let alone the 500 h.o or even the sp700. you have got to be a fool to even believe you could compete with a big bore like that, cause i know my sp400 has gone through a lot more mud than my honda ever did, and my honda would cut strait off whenever i went through a puddle of water basically. i hated that thing. and polaris is the number one selling atv in the world. never the less a foreman is the most uncomfortable ride ever, try hoppin on a INDEPENDANT suspension, with an independant drive shaft, and you see how comfortable and how much more mud itll go through.

Old 08-14-2002, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

<< and polaris is the number one selling atv in the world. never the less a foreman is the most uncomfortable ride ever, try hoppin on a INDEPENDANT suspension, with an independant drive shaft, and you see how comfortable and how much more mud itll go through. >>

no, actually honda is #1 in Canada. they're the #1 selling auto atv (wonder why??)

independant drive shaft, well that's a new way at looking at it!

one thing you said was right though, an IRS quad does mud a lot better, just because of more GC.

Old 08-14-2002, 11:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

pissonpolaris
you are just another idealistic pain in the butt!
go back to your CAVE!
loser.

Quick Reply: no good polaris's