Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wonder if the Moderators would allow me to change my user name to either:
'****+$hitOnHonda' or 'PissOnHonda'?
i don't really see the difference.
-MT

Old 08-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Mike, you know that a different quad could give him all kinds of repeated trouble, and he wouldnt EVER say that it was a POS when compared to a Polaris. I am surprised that Fox (who started the longest thread in history) hasnt come on yet and really bashed this 12 year old. Pissonpolaris, if you read this, we want to know if your out of junior high yet and do you own anything other than that Quadracer 50? I know you think that 50 must be be really fast now with the aftermarket air filter, but it just wont cut it.you need to grow up and learn how to be constructive in these forums and learn that people like what they like and that's not going to change. And darn if I didnt think I had seen the day that someone was worse off than Rincon.lol Modquad must be busy or something not to have his .02 cents worth in on this one. I think I will start a thread that says "**** on Polaris Haters". What does everyone think? Bubba[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2002, 10:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

<< I am goin to tell you all that are looking for a fourwheeler, I dont care if your last fourwheeler was a polaris and it never tore up and I dont care if you are a Polaris lover. All I am saying is that do not ever get a Polaris. My HONDA foreman can out do a polaris 500 or 700 anyday I am tellin you. All Polaris's are good for is some good ole firewood. I know from and experience all of my friends got Polaris's including me and all of within a year were back to Hondas. You can can can not keep a Polaris out of the shop if you are goin bogging and water riding. You can put a HONDA through hell and it will never tear nothing will go wrong nothing. THANK YOU FOR NOT GETTING A POLARIS!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
>>

YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL RETARD! enough said...

Old 08-15-2002, 10:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Pissonpolaris......what nerve! Goodbye!
Mike, you have my interest.....who is it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].....I sure can't remember a post concerning a Polaris blowing the tranny. Later guys.

Old 08-15-2002, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

hey pissonpolaris,thanks for let us known that honda is so inferior...

Old 08-15-2002, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

<< And darn if I didnt think I had seen the day that someone was worse off than Rincon. >>

come on guys leave me outta this. ya i've mellowed out....said all i wanted to. just as long as ya'all don't forget. lol i realized that you guys don't know when i'm joking or not, and that whole joking&gt;&gt; thing got boring, so let the little guy flame, i know when no one would reply to me (very seldomly happened) i would forget about it, after all pissingonpolaris hasn't posted in this thread for a while, it's people like us that keep it going.

jeff, who still doesn't care what you ride. lol. just joking ken!

Old 08-15-2002, 01:41 PM
Trailblazer

The moderators of this site really suck. This thread should have been deleted a long time ago and pissonpolaris should be kicked off. Hey pissonpolaris grow up.

Old 08-15-2002, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

C'mon guys,

Lay off RINCON, he's mellowed out pretty much but he isn't afraid to give his opinion either. I can respect someone who can both change and still give his 2 cents worth.

Old 08-15-2002, 02:36 PM
Range Rover

I think I'll go and buy a Polaris just because I don't want to be like you! Really Moderators this should be deleted, this kind of post's is making this place stupid.

Old 08-15-2002, 02:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Pissonpolaris has been banned. If he / she wants too join later after growing up, then that person will be welcome. Jimbob2.....if you are interested, and can do a much better job than all other moderators, I can add your name in the hat too be a moderator. Cool? PM me.
I did'nt lock the thread before because I felt something positive could come from the thread....I guess not. Later guys.