Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hair Dryer

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 01:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, did this thread take off!! I knew us Polaris owners were better looking, but I didn't know how creative we are. Do they make camo hair dryers to match my ATV?

Old 10-05-2002, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Brent87lt1...I talked to you quite a little while back and you told me your wife was pregnant (and so was mine). What did you end up having? We had a boy and is now 4 1/2 months old. He is 17.5 lbs and 26.5 inches long.

Old 10-05-2002, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah. Congrats. Our boy was born June 29th. I don't have any current specs on him right now. He came 4 weeks early and weighed 7lbs. and was 19".

We named him Wyatt after my hero Mr. Earp

Old 10-06-2002, 12:15 AM
Trailblazer

I'm going to Appalachia Bay tomorrow. Grey magnum 325/black helmet riding with a guy on a grey/white warrior with a black helmet. Gimme a wave, the finger, something....

Brad

jtrundle, I was asking how to get to the place out by Choteau Bend.

73 de kd5hrm

Old 10-06-2002, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Well, you can come to my house and we could all go. I ride to there straight out of my drive way. Its about 1/16 of a mile. Just around the corner. Or you can go this way out of Tulsa...

Take 412 east to Chouteau.
Exit off 412 to 69 north in Chouteau.
Go north past the stop light. You will see a grocery store on the right called Marvins. Just north of Marvins, turn right (east) at the Chouteau Hills entrance. Keep going east til you come to Kiowa street. Turn to the north (left) on Kiowa. Go past two houses and you will come to a big graveled area. Park there and unload. The trails are right there to the east of where you unload. Have fun.

Old 10-07-2002, 05:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Little late but...As you can see I am from good ole MISS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I was driving to the store one day and came up on this old beatter, no hood and a guy with his arm out the window. When I got closer I could see the coke bottle in his hand and a peice of plastic tubing running around to the front. You could see the car start to spit and sputter and then the guy would squeeze the bottle, yep it was gas. I don't know how long he had been driving it this way but the gas station was another mile or two.

The moral of this story is MS peoplle aren't all dumb, this guy did what it took two of ya'll to do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2002, 10:20 AM
Trailblazer

We thought the lake may have been a little high so we went out east of town. The place we were riding was the second road west of the power plant on the north side of 412 between 412 and the silver bridge over Choteau creek. There weren't any other quads there when we got there but there were a few when we left. I think my friend on his 2wd sand machine got tired of wiping the mud off his goggles. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We'll try over by your house next time.

Brad

Old 10-07-2002, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

Brad, that all connects together. From where you were riding to where I am talking about. You should have let me known you were coming, I'd have met you guys. Oh well, maybe next time.

Jimmy

Old 10-07-2002, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok Ward...you got us for now. Give us a little while, we will come up with a good one.

Old 10-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Trailblazer

We had originally planned to go to Keystone. Then it started raining.... We were really just driving around looking for a new place to ride with our quads in the back. I thought this looked like land that was managed by the COE, so we unloaded and rode there. I just looked at a map and I can see that it is just one big place there now. We rode all the way to 69 from where we were so I know it's a fairly large area.

73 de kd5hrm

Brad

Quick Reply: Hair Dryer