Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Predator Beats Cannondale!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator Beats Cannondale!

What happened to the videos? I wanted to see this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've read that a piped predator was about the same as a piped raptor? I've ran two piped raptors with my stock cannibal by about a bike, switched riders with the same results. I'm piped and "re-jetted" now a jump from a 72mph stock to 82.3 mph on the gps. Now I my question is, were these videos just the one's where you won or like 14mins said just some video tricks and a bad rider on the speed? HHHMMMMM??!! :0

Old 12-24-2002, 01:33 AM
Range Rover

My quad is faster than your quad...
My quad is faster than your quad...
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!

And, if it's not you must be jumping the gun, or
you must be altering the video, or
you must be playing with angles on the camera??? or, or.....

Pathetic, truly pathetic. What's hilarious though is you diehards with the "best" and "fastest" quads that can't possibly be beat by anything ever just keep coming back to the old Polaris forum for more. I suspect that you spend more time here than your own forum. LMAO! I wonder if any Polaris owners spend a lot of time in the other forums defending Polaris to the bitter end...Nah, no need too, we'll just wait for you all to come here. Now that's funny!!!

Old 12-24-2002, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

Gosh dang these diehard polaris owners are of a different bread..... A little touchy to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2002, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

Screw I never said I had the fastest quad out there, there's plenty around here that will totally waste me in drag race. I never got to see the videos. and for someone to go around talking up their quad and saying they have proof,that's cool. Just don't try to hide it when someone questions your "proof". I jump around on these forums everyday because I'm off work due to injuries and not brand loyal like a lot of people with "their" brands. I like to hear what everybodies riding and the likes, dislikes, problems, and solutions they have with them. Not everyone can get to the internet and have access to this great information on the the forums. If they have a problem I've read about I'd like to help them out with stuff I've learned on here. I haven't rode with anyone with a predator yet so I don't know how they run. Some day I will. If I beat him/her or they beat me I don't care, I'll still be the first one at the end of the day buying them a beer and comparing different aspects of each quad. Because it's all fun and games.

Old 12-24-2002, 02:49 AM
Trailblazer

RAPTOR owners are FOR SURE a diff. bread......*rolls eyes*

Old 12-24-2002, 02:51 AM
Trailblazer

ALSO......ive got video of a STOCK predator hanging SIDE BY SIDE with a Glamis cdale.....But it doesnt count right? thought so.....

Old 12-24-2002, 10:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

Snarface: You clearly jump the gun, what did you say "Ok guys 1, 2, Start roosting and then Yell 3 after a 2 quad lenth lead" The only thing you beat was that sorry looking speed and if your mother on the speed had shifted better she might have beat you too. That thing looked like a dog!

Keep dreaming that thing will hang with the big boys IE... DS 650, Raptor, Banshee. You better go out hunting 400Ex's and LTZ's.

I have ridden one and raced one and was not impressed! Another small bore track bike, Not in the same class as the big dogs power wise.

Bill

Old 12-24-2002, 11:39 AM
Trailblazer

I've been reading this posting for days and keep seeing the same crap from the big bore riders. the predator can't stay with them but its always the same claim....things like "it can'tbeat mine in a 300 ft drag" or "it can't beat mine up a hill". Well we now have video of a predator beating a cannondale and you all still say its because the bike was crap or the rider was crap. I think the purpose of the predator and ATVs in general is to have fun riding, turning, jumping, ect. I don't get the a"I have bigger *****" because my quad goes faster in a 300 foot straight line. Get over it big bore riders the predator is fast in a straight line (maybe not quite as fast as the big bores but close, hell maybe even faster then the big bores) and it stomps you guys when the race involves you turning those top heavy rides. Snarfblat keep winning those races and posting videos; sooner or later they will run out of excuses.

as for me I ride on a budget so yeah I ride a trailboss, make fun of it, it gets me on the trail everday I want to go. I'd much rather be riding a snowmachine anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2002, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

Ok people sence you all think that a piped preadtor is so fast when i go to pismo after my cannon is fully broken in sometime in January i will post videos of the race no mater what the outcome is.. We also have a raptor that is a little more than just piped and we will video that racing a predator to.....

Old 12-24-2002, 02:40 PM
Range Rover

armoks, touche. I agree. It seems lately though that these forums contain less and less tech stuff and more "mine is better than yours." I was just curious though if this happens on all the other forums as well. I don't really have the time to visit all of them...I too am not in to racing. The only thing I've raced against was the wifes Trailboss because she just wouldn't let it go. Now she wants my quad:>( Like a few others have said here, "who cares what you have, just ride."

Quick Reply: Predator Beats Cannondale!