Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Just in case you didn't see...Pred. Vs. Glamis 440 article

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just in case you didn't see...Pred. Vs. Glamis 440 article

727Banshee, I to am 15 and I can even tell you that most of the stuff you mentioned makes no difference in the real world, knowing the C++ and Visual Basic stuff, good for you, unless you become some kind of computer programmer then its just something to impress your friends with, most people with a quad work on them themselves, which is again not a big deal. Also, you being a linebacker on the varsity team, well since a lot of people on this forum are adults now (which you and I are not, we lack experience in the real world) they obviously can not be on a varsity team, although they may have once been though.

The comments on the Z, the whole back end of the Z is not crap, Suzuki fixed the axle problems, and the swing arm looks to be very sturdy. And in case you forgot, the Banshee is very much known for axle problems. Not to mention the Z handles better than the Banshee also. As thinner wall tubing, so what, people want lighter machines, how do you think they are going to do it, there have only been a few mentions on Z's frames cracking.

Another thing, buying a little beer now and then is not wasting there money unless they do it all the time, unlike you and I, they have to work 40+ hours a week and if they have kids also, I am sure they need a way to wind down on the weekend, I am sure when you become an adult you will learn. And lastly, you sound like you are very immature, I am sure many of the adults on this forum could whoop you in any race, being young does not make you better.

Old 01-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

A horse and a chicken are running through a field when the horse falls into a hole. "Quick", he tells the chicken, "Go back and get the farmers tractor and come pull me out!!". So the chicken runs back to the farm, but there are no keys in the tractor. So he grabs the farmer's Mercedes and goes back and the pulls the horse out. The next day, the horse and chicken are running through the field when the chicken falls into a hole. "Quick", the chicken says to the horse, "Go back and get the farmer's Mercedes and pull me out!!". The horse says "I got a better idea, I'll straddle the hole, then grab my ***** and I'll pull you out". So the chicken does and the horse's plan worked.

Moral of this story: If your hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.

Oh, shoot, I couldn't resist........

Old 01-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

The only thing I don't get is a connondale being called a dune special, NOT.

Well, with a name like "Glamis 440" and with a few tweaks to make it more suitable for the dunes, it should have a definite edge over the all around sport machine is what I meant.

Old 01-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 727Banshee
Originally posted by: fasternu
That's pretty cool, a general all-around sport quad can out perform a made-for-dune quad in its own territory...........for 2K less, no doubt......HAR HAR.....C-DALES SUCK!!
How do c-dales suck when u can get a dale for 7k and a pred after everything added from the dealer will be 7k. So let me think an all aluminum framed quad with efi and a high reving motor sucks hahahahaha. .
So, with your line of thinkin', something with EFI and a high revving motor does not suck, and is better than a carb-fed motor.........Tell that to the kids and old men having a mid-life crisis driving a 4.6 EFI Mustang, and EFI vette's, camaro's, firebird's, etc, etc, that think they're a threat to me at a stoplight when I'm with the ole lady in my '71 428 SUPER (mind you) Cobra Jet fastback stallion, and its lopey idle drowns out their bad-*** cat back exhaust when they rev 'em up to 5500rpm. Man I wish they could keep up long enough so I could see the look on their faces[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OK, so saying a C-dale sucks might have been a little harsh- What I shoulda said was YOU SUCK, 727BANSEE, YOU SUCK!!!

Old 01-02-2003, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

boy do i feel stupid i sorry 727Banshee i was thinkin u were against the predator.

Old 01-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

o boy forget the last post. ineed to get more sleep