Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

air force kit a joke

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2003 | 05:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default air force kit a joke

TextThis thread will head south and name calling doesn't get your point across at all.
You are correct Chet, Modquad please except my apology.
JGL, there is alot I could say but, sometime's confidentality has to take presidence. But why do you couple of guy's always look for a reason to bash the Superbike Shop ???????
Everytime someone post about a Superbike shop part here you come with negative comments and all this other crap. Whats your motive ???

Old 04-21-2003 | 05:54 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: SP700RACER
Everytime someone post about a Superbike shop part here you come with negative comments and all this other crap. Whats your motive ???
I haven't noticed it all being negative.

I did a search and it looks like you and modquad have been doing this back and forth in the past.

Chet

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks Chet and JGL. Idiot? That shows me what I'm dealing with. I offer a suggestion to improve a flaw in someones design, and I get called an idiot. I offer direct quotes from Polaris, and somehow my information isn't credible. SP....no let me lower case that sp, you have lost any debating credibility with me. If you can't find anything more constructive to say, that really defines your mental limitations. Happy trails! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He can't even honor a little agreement that he wanted to get along. Seems like the crowd all has some similar behavior.

Now something constructive. Just back from the hangar, and following up on an idea I had stated earlier. Those of you with the "Airforce" kit could also try riv-nuts. A non-aviation grade kit can be purchased at your local Menard's. Just don't squeeze the rivnut too much, plastic need room to expand. You can, like I suggested earlier, apply some sealant around the riv-nut before installation. This will keep all your installation hardware on the outside of the air plenum. Hope this helps keep hardware out of motors. This "idiot" is going back out to the shop to test his new idea for a nifty Predator tach. Later.

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Chet, the real question you should be asking, is why are JGL, and MODQUAD making accusations, of warranty fraud, and trying to dis-credit a mans integrity and his business. Neither have ever met or done business with the company the a Making some serious and possible legal accusations about.

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

Modquad, the "IDIOT" comes from accusing someone of warranty fraud without any facts or reasons. And being a bigger man I did apologize, sorry you can't accept that.

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:19 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I don't have to ask any question and could care less about the warrenty.

Its the thread that I am worried about.

You are the one that triggered me to watch the thread and then do a search on your past posts.

I see there has been a rift between you and modquad.

That was the reason for you calling him an idiot. It simply wasn't this thread.

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

Chet, I would consider this thread mild compared to what I read in the Yamaha forum. And I have tried to agree to disagree with Modquad, but I will not back down from his comments. I have even directed members of this forum to his website, I don't dislike or even know him as a person, but I do dis-agree with his views and arrogance.

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:40 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Looks to me like the problem occurs when someone has a problem with the
superbike shop is when you step in to defend.

When your in business there is always a certain percentage that will
never be satisfied. I am sure Gary has figured this out.

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:57 PM
JGL
Trailblazer

SP700 accuse the guy of doing warranty fraud without proof...read earlier in this thread 99blaster states a Polaris dealer wouldn't warranty JCAL's predator because of a loose bolt from the airforce kit. Gary told him to send it to him, he would get it covered. The warranty covers any problem with a stock Predator, Polaris should not be responsible for damage done by something out of their control, Polaris did not install the airforce kit...So by Gary staing he will get it covered...straight from Gary's mouth....that would be warranty fraud. Or let me quess you will come back and say that is not excatly what Gary meant. I rest my case the reason Gary get bashed is he #1 does not have a proven product - just a new product. #2 he states things that can not be true and offers nothing to back it up other then he hides behind this big confidentiality curtain #3 he has a few people like you with such blinders on that you live and breathe what he says, get on your soapbox and preach about him and when asked how you get you so called direct info you won't answer the question. You just start insulting people. I may only have a few posts but I am not new to this or the other forums. This forum is much more productive when people have open minds and can maturely accept someone elses opinion without calling them an idiot!!! After you call names you state that Garys Motor kits is faster and better then anyone else kit....If these other kits aren't even available yet so what are comparing them to?? Gary gets bashed because he does not at this time have creditabilty and at this time isn't doing a whole lot to prove his creditabilty except with "His Predator Pack"

Old 04-21-2003 | 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

........and then, this one time, at Band Camp..............

geez, guys give it a break!

or take the squabble to private messages!!!

You guys sound as bad as little kids saying:

"My dad can beat up your dad"

"Nuh uh, - Uh Huh!"

sigh.

Quick Reply: air force kit a joke