Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I picked up my "BUBBA BIKE" last night

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I picked up my "BUBBA BIKE" last night

Last night I picked up my "BUBBA BIKE". For those of you who don't know this is an alcohol big bore 1999 sport built and ported by Bubba. First I want to say that Bubba was great to work with and has the knowledge and ability to back up anything he says. This bike is in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier about the purchase and advise I got from Bubba. I am very excited to get started running this bike. I live just east of Kansas City and ride at all the areas in Missouri and some in Waynoka so if you here someone talking about their "BUBBA BIKE" beware. I will post some pics later.

Old 04-30-2003, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know when you got to Waynoka, I'd like to race the Bubba bike and see how close I can stay. We'll be down there for Memorial day.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Yeh, Bubba told me you bought his bike, congratulations. Hope you enjoy it as much as he used to.LOL That is a very nice bike and you are lucky to own it now.

Old 04-30-2003, 12:08 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Glad to see someone on here picked it up.Let us know how it does.Later.

Old 04-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will say it like Jay did. I will miss little POPO greatly. I think Prairietwin said it right when he thought you will bite it in the first 30min.LOL I am glad you are happy with the bike. I have been accused of over taking care of my stuff and I was hoping you wouldnt be disappointed. Please let us know the first time you line up with that Aaen big bore race mod. Just be sure your on the "Bubba Bike". Thanks again,Bubba

Old 04-30-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Yea you and prairetwin think I'm going to "bite it". He's the one that cornered the market on crazy not me. If you don't believe me just look at him. It will take me more than 1/2 hour to get up enough nerve to run my bubba bike very hard. I didn't make it to 45 years of age without being disabled by chance. Caution is the key element.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2003, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

Hey pennyless do you ever ride at fingerslakes I would like to see that quad run

Old 05-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider

Yes I have been to fingerlakes several times. Mostly I ride the trails and hill climbs there. I do not know when I will go to there or to Waynoka but I will be sure to post when I plan my next trip. I usually make Fingerlakes, Chadwick, Deepwater, St. Joe state park, and Waynoka Okla. at least one time a year usually twice. The group I ride with went to Glamis last year and we are looking at a trip to Utah sand mountain ( 700 foot tall ).

Old 05-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK, I know he has had enough time for a ride now. We want to know the verdict. Is it a keeper or not?LOL

Old 05-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

I have been working a lot of hours making up for leaving early on Tuesday. I have to work this weekend but I do have plans to run on Sunday if it does not rain. I have been invited to race on a 600 foot asphalt race track in Osborn Mo. A guy I work with says his son has a banchee that will run in the upper 7s low 8s. I haven't decided when I will go. I most certainly will let you know as soon as I run it. I did take some pics of me Polaris toys and posted them. My old ones are not near as clean as my new "Bubba Bike" But I am proud to ride them. The Xplorer has been flipped forwards, backwards, and barrel rolled several times yet still runs great.

Quick Reply: I picked up my "BUBBA BIKE" last night