Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

WHERE ARE THE R's ?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 08:32 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHERE ARE THE R's ?????

Originally posted by: Phish
Yo bigtwin man I'm not running any "wacky tobacy" I'm straight edge and won't touch the stuff, but what I'am running is high octane race gas and LRD 390 power valve cylinder and thats problably the only reason I'm whooping the **** out of heavily modded raptors and DS's. So don't bullsh!t at me when you don't know what I'm running on my machine. Also I'm sorry I used a "blanket" statement like I did, but it p!sses me off so much that bigmack started this thread trying to find out who has an R and then some little pr!ck comes in and starts bashing on R's and then all 2 strokes in general. Once again I'm sorry and I over reacted. On another note HUEDOGG I still say I'll romp you and that 265 I'm not scared so bring it, as a matter of fact I'll put my non- power valve LRD 250 cyclinder back on just to add to your humiliation after I whomp you.
Damm a 390 Power Valve motor? Sh*t I don't want to race you ,

I WANT TO RIDE THAT DAMM THING

Slinger -------

Nice Zilla...I sold mine to get the 700...Damm thing thing wanted to break my leg every time I cranked it. I was tired before I ever started riding with that thing. Are they fast? YES, are they ugly? Hell No. If you want to see an Ugly quad go back and look at a Kawasaki Tecate 4 wheeler...Damm that quad is the AMC pacer of 4 wheelers...

Old 06-16-2003, 03:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Tyrespinner don't call zillas ugly they good looks, now the DS650 theres a butt ugly quad, the designer of the plastic should be shot. I mean the fender on the a-arm....... what the hell were they thinking? just messing with ya.

Old 06-16-2003, 04:51 PM
Range Rover

their canadan thats why.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] im a canadan2 so.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2003, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody want to buy mine?

Old 06-16-2003, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

250R's are the best in the world!!! all them 4 bangers are f****** slow as f***. i have wasted so many of them tricked out craptors and ds's its embarrising to all of them. Then when we come back to staging area there like wtf do you have done to that. Then when they find out its my 250R with a stock cylinder, and then there like hoooollllllly s*** im gettin one of those.

Face it you guys with 4-strokes. There just not as good as 2-strokes, and most of you people with 4-strokes have them brand new because there all little p***** and are to afrade to get there hands dirty maintaning it. And then when people bring them to shops it just makes me want to shout to them ..omg your such a girl, all you have to do is come on here or another one for about 3 hours and youl know all kinds of junk if you dont know anything yet.

250R RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE

Old 06-16-2003, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

I can tell you where 1 R is, it's out looking for a axle carrier about right now. Last weekend I watched a couple of guys pull starting a 250r for about 2hrs trying to get it to run. Change plugs, take carb apart, look REAL hard at it. Finally they get it to run.. 20 minutes later it's back in the staging area with a thrashed axle bearing. The 2 brilliant mechanics start taking the thing apart!!! Finally they give up and put it on the trailer, bearing carrier was thrashed. Probably before they got there. You can keep those 15yr old bikes, I like to ride not wrench.

Old 06-17-2003, 01:54 AM
Range Rover

what he said

Old 06-17-2003, 09:39 AM
Range Rover

not all of them are like that. my friend hasnt had any problems wit his maybe because he takes care of it. its not hard to take care of. if you know what you are doing.

Old 06-17-2003, 11:02 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: dragracer789
250R's are the best in the world!!! all them 4 bangers are f****** slow as f***. i have wasted so many of them tricked out craptors and ds's its embarrising to all of them. Then when we come back to staging area there like wtf do you have done to that. Then when they find out its my 250R with a stock cylinder, and then there like hoooollllllly s*** im gettin one of those.

Face it you guys with 4-strokes. There just not as good as 2-strokes, and most of you people with 4-strokes have them brand new because there all little p***** and are to afrade to get there hands dirty maintaning it. And then when people bring them to shops it just makes me want to shout to them ..omg your such a girl, all you have to do is come on here or another one for about 3 hours and youl know all kinds of junk if you dont know anything yet.

250R RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE
BullSh*t!

Man why are you so far out of touch?You have to spend 10k on an old quad to keep up and Maybe pass a new one? LMAO!

Old 06-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Range Rover

you dont have to put 10k into any r to make it keepup wit any 4-stroke