Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

WHERE ARE THE R's ?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHERE ARE THE R's ?????

Im not getting into this childish mines faster than yours and yours sucks bulls*hit.All of the new sport quads are awesome but i ride a 250R and always will at least own one.Id like to buy the new Yamaha 450 for a second quad.Anyone says a R sucks need to check yourself.Jeremiah Jones,Bill Ballance,and a lot of top Pro Racers still ride and prefer a 250R.The thing really cracked me up is a Z400 guy saying a 250R sucks???Thats some funny sh*t........
late,zubbeyboy

Old 06-10-2003, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Bigmacktruck, I am looking into getting new shocks but I don't know who to go with, all I have heard is how good the WORKS shocks are, I have got a durablue eliminator axle and a tucker +4 swingarm on the way, but I am waiting on the a-arms until I get the shocks... any info or knowledge of any products would be greatly appreciated!!

~NuG~

Old 06-10-2003, 01:49 AM
Range Rover

well from my experiance... i can beat any R in this town [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2003, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a damn testosterone pi$$ing match in here![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

The R is a great quad, but there are certain situations where I would prefer a 4-stroke.

For the record, I DO own 2 "R"s, and will probably always own one, but I am really liking the new 4-stroke Yamaha just came out with!

I ride pretty much only on the dunes, so the 2-stroke serves me well, but I'm not going to say the R is the best at everything.

Old 06-10-2003, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

The R has been a good quad over the year, but I think the time for the R to be sitting pritty has come. The new 450 will give the R's a run for their money. People will always love the R though, it was/is a great quad, but its day had to come some day... to be replaced that is... these 400's havn't touched them. Rappy isn't made to MX with so don't try to compare it, unless doing an overall compraison... Then at least the rappy will shine as a dune//trail riding quad.

Old 06-10-2003, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

I was at a friend's shop last night, and he has one of almost every sport quad ever made. (10+) His opinion which I think is right is that there is no one quad that's better than all the others, it depends on where and who's riding it. Pretty obvious stuff. A Banshee works here, a Z400 works there, the EX300 shines in another place. All the bickering on these threads are pretty well explained by the very first line in this one...."I'm 15 and I have a 250R..." One quad that does a little of everything pretty good? A modded Z400 or Zubbeyboy's 250R. Hey Zubbey, you goin to the dunes this weekend? I'll be there Fri-Sat, why don't you come down and put a whoopin' on my antique 1963 LT250? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Shady

Old 06-10-2003, 11:56 AM
Range Rover

chubby ........ elkas are real good, there triple rates ....... WORKS... there on the bottom of the aftermarket chart, but there better then stock ....... and they do lower you riding height.... so you can use that beast .......PEPs, and TCS are realla realla good ..... right up there with the elkas ....... just get a shock that has been proven under conditions and has a warrenty ....... oh yea, get a name brand shock

Works are probelly around $400-800
Elkas=$525-850
TCS= ive seen these go for as much as 1,800 for fronts and backs
PEPS= same as TCS

hope this info helps ya man ...

LIFES SHORT, RIDE NAKED

~ANDREW~

Old 06-10-2003, 12:00 PM
Range Rover

youll be able to tell night and day with those shocks ............. no lie ..............talk about going 3rd gear pinned straight into a donut .... a rush there .........

now for a-arms ..... i got LONESTAR and there nice .....
my friends got BULGARDS that are tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just look around man .... dont get ASR ...... ASR= piece of junk

email me man ...... atvrida21@hotmail.com

GUYS I KNOW WE HAVE OUR ARGUMENTS ......................... BUT ATLEAST WE AINT RIDING NO ***** DIRTBIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! 4 WHEELERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ANDREW~

Old 06-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal<br Hey Zubbey, you goin to the dunes this weekend? I'll be there Fri-Sat, why don't you come down and put a whoopin' on my antique 1963 LT250? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Shady
We are 70% going this weekend.Look us up at Egin Lake.Black Suburban with Enclosed White Trailer.
late,zubbeyboy

Old 06-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Trailblazer

NOBODY WANTS ONE OF THESE FOR $2500?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]