Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

tell me about your R

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003 | 06:37 PM
|
Range Rover
Default tell me about your R

hello .... my name is Andrew ..... i had a 88 250R that i loved dearly ...... i traded it in for a 330R beast that I wouldnt give up for this world ................... I am gonna stat racing mx in a couple of weeks ...... if you have an R or have any stories or ride or w/e ... put em on this forum

PLEASE NO DISSING ON THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ANDREW~

Old 06-13-2003 | 08:31 PM
Range Rover

hey really no dissing the r man

Old 06-16-2003 | 12:54 AM
Trailblazer

i got an 86` R that came with works triple rate shocks, paul turner pipe, and a lonestar axle. i put a bigger carb on it a while back and blew it up, so when i rebuilt it i put a wiseco piston in it (0.25 over), rad valve,and a K&N filter. thats when i ran out of money. soon as i get a job i plan on doing more to it.

Old 06-16-2003 | 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Hey mack, I don't have one but if I find one that is in good shape and cheap i'm bringing it home. Good luck with the racing. God bless.

Old 06-16-2003 | 10:40 AM
|
Range Rover

sry to hear that bout your R ............. hmmmmmm .......... so u put on a bigger carb with no engine mods or nething???????

Mudslinger ........... I love my R, and you will too!!! Go find your dream quad .... ahhh haha

~ANDREW~

Old 06-16-2003 | 11:21 AM
Range Rover

ya that must suck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2003 | 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

My 1989 is for sale. Check out the pics. This bike is reliable and in great shape. Yes I'm sad about selling this bike,
Because it has been so good to me. But it's time to move on. But I will be a 250r man by heart for the rest of my life.
I'm going to get a 4 stroke so I can lug it around with my daughter. And yes I want $5000.00 for it

Specs of my bike.

Freshly powdercoated frame,a-arms, steering stem, foot pegs, clutch cover, brake & clutch cover and thumb throttle.
Brand new plastic all the way around.
aluminum radiator shruods, Renthal bars,Graydon proline nerf bars,billet shifter & case saver
Brand new sprockets & chain. Swingarm has all new pivot bolt, bearing & bushings
Durable axle, Lonestar bearing carrier, Polished water pump cover.
Curtis sparks TT pipe & silencer, V-force reeds, CR 250 head gasket, K&N filter with outerwear.
Just got back from Oregon dunes & had the top end freshened up with a .40 over piston, Crank & rod looked perfect.
Bike always shifts well. My bike runs a 86 crank, rod, piston. Because you can get more bores with a 86 piston, the crank
is easier to rebuild and i think you can get a better rev. there is no port work or head modifications.
This bike was strictly a dune bike.

Old 06-16-2003 | 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

My 89 also has RIS Designs front bumper & grab bar. I took very good care of this bike. I cleaned the air filter more than I change
my own underwear.

Old 06-16-2003 | 02:05 PM
Range Rover

like i said b4 really nice bike if i could go 2 the other coast i probally would buy it

Old 06-16-2003 | 04:24 PM
|
Range Rover

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sry to say this man ...... but your nuts!!!! DONT LET THAT BEAUTIFUL R GO TO WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONES GONNA RUIN IT ........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ........ thats probelly one of the best ive seen around!!!! I think ive seen that on ebay too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ..........

~ANDREW~