Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

YFZ 450 interest, is it the most talked about sport quad ever?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YFZ 450 interest, is it the most talked about sport quad ever?

Hey guys, I know I have quite a few posts but if you can see my join date I haven't been on here that long. Anyways my question is the yfz 450 the most talked about sport quad on this forum you have ever seen? I wasn't a member here when the 400ex's were top dog, or when the ds650's came out and of course the very influentual raptor 660 and the kawi and z400's. Which bike has had the most hype? Since I'm asking which do you think has lived up to it's hype the best? I'm strickly asking about the hype not which one is faster or better looking, just who was the most hyped and who lived up to it. Also who was the biggest disappointment? Thanks guys.

Old 06-26-2003, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody out there?

Old 06-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

kinda newbie on here too but sinceI have been on I have been looking at one forum mainly and that is the kawi's. you ask different people andthey will give you different answers. Overall I wouldhave to say that they all had the same amount of talkin about them and each probably has lived up to what it has been talked about. the Vforce has been talked about alot too and it is by the sounds of what people had wrote about it (except alltoys) is awsome. dont know if this answerd you question or not

friesen

Old 06-26-2003, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Fine answer, I like the v-force also. I want some of the older forum guys to answer to, they've heard all the hype I'm sure.

Old 06-26-2003, 11:44 PM
RIP Dear Friend

It goes in cycles but before I signed on and was just reading I remember the Honda forums were leading in the post count because of the 400EX. Then when the Raptor was introduced the post count has risen over the Honda forums and because of the predator the Polaris forums has almost caught up with Honda.

But right now I would say the Raptor is the most talked about quad but as time goes on I can see that changing.

Chet

Old 06-27-2003, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks alot raptoryfm660r, I appreciate your input. Are you an originator of this site? I think you moderate some of the stuff on here don't you? Oh I wanted to apologize to you personall for a flame war or kiddy fight I had with someone in one of the suzuki posts. I don't know if you looked at it, but I was drawn into a cursing match, well really I think I was doing most of the cursing. Anyways I wanted to apologize to anyone I offended especially the guys that started this site. I am a Chrisitian man but I'm a bad example sometimes.

Old 06-27-2003, 01:31 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: mudslinger400z
Thanks alot raptoryfm660r, I appreciate your input. Are you an originator of this site? I think you moderate some of the stuff on here don't you? Oh I wanted to apologize to you personall for a flame war or kiddy fight I had with someone in one of the suzuki posts. I don't know if you looked at it, but I was drawn into a cursing match, well really I think I was doing most of the cursing. Anyways I wanted to apologize to anyone I offended especially the guys that started this site. I am a Chrisitian man but I'm a bad example sometimes.
The owner of ATV Connection and ATV Connection Forums is dbeck.

I just feel fortunate enough to be chosen as a moderator for the best ATV site on the net. I was reading the great information on ATV Connection Magazine years before I signed on to the forums.

here is dbeck

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2003, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

most talked about? its got to be the raptor and still is. read somewhwre that yamaha site is 27% of total activity on this site - far larger than its nearest competitor.
I'm not sure thats a good thing....hehe

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2003, 03:06 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No. The nonexistent Honda is the most talked about sport quad ever!

Old 06-27-2003, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks everyone and that was funny recon. I have to say if the raptor is the most talked about good or bad then it's definitly the most interesting quad out there. I would have got one but two of my buddies have them and I wanted to be differnent. Does anybody have any personal disappointments as far as a sport not living up to what it was supposed to? Also raptoryfm660r how do you become a supporting member?

Quick Reply: YFZ 450 interest, is it the most talked about sport quad ever?