Worst crash ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 03:07 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Worst crash ever!!

no broken bones here. 'knock on wood"

only crash i recall on my R is coming to the top of a dune and turning real quick to throw some roost over the top. the bike bit real hard and threw me over the top.

Old 08-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want a good laugh, read my page.

Old 08-14-2003, 01:56 PM
Range Rover

well this crash is kinde (well really) stupid. i was on my granddads 1987 suzuki quad runner 300. it was a long and unstable thing. lol. i was in 3rd. and i cracked the throttle and headed up this 75-80 degree hilside. andyways the front end was off the ground (that tells you how steep it was in order to get a 500lb bike off the ground) and i overshot the top of the bank and clipped a fence post with the back left tire. i was thrown off the bike over the bars and i actually wasnt hurt at all. just scarred. the bike had a few probs though. i ended up bending the rear axel like really bad. i rode it home like a horse up and down and up and down. quite fun actually. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2003, 05:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Iwas going full tilt on a old 1985 lt 185 quad runner ( my 1st quad) when i was about 14 and a deer jumped out in front of me and I creamed it. Broken nose, 2 black eyes, and 2 broken wrists ( this espcially sucked as I couldn't wipe my own butt for six weeks). Then had to walk about 2 miles home (couldn't pull recoil starter with broken wrists) and had to explain to Dad why I was riding on the railroad bed to begin with(didn't have his permision to go any further than our property lines). When we got back from the hospital he took me back to the scene to collect my quad and once he inspected the deer and determined there was minimal damage to it decided not to waste a perfectly good slab of meat. He cooked it on the spit the next weekend. To bad I could barely use a fork.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:24 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: eezmaddkaw
Iwas going full tilt on a old 1985 lt 185 quad runner ( my 1st quad) when i was about 14 and a deer jumped out in front of me and I creamed it. Broken nose, 2 black eyes, and 2 broken wrists ( this espcially sucked as I couldn't wipe my own butt for six weeks). Then had to walk about 2 miles home (couldn't pull recoil starter with broken wrists) and had to explain to Dad why I was riding on the railroad bed to begin with(didn't have his permision to go any further than our property lines). When we got back from the hospital he took me back to the scene to collect my quad and once he inspected the deer and determined there was minimal damage to it decided not to waste a perfectly good slab of meat. He cooked it on the spit the next weekend. To bad I could barely use a fork.
LMAO
That one wins....a f*cking deer!? Bambi's family gets revenge!!!!

Old 08-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Range Rover

well this one didn't happen to me it happened to my brother. he was ridin my dads 03 warrior (not mine luckly!!) on a road in i think six gear then BAM he clipped a mailbox flew over the handlebars skided on the his back and side like 50 feet (he had some pretty bad roadrash for about a week then went into a ditch full of mud then the quad flew OVER him and rolled a couple of times and finally landed upsidedown (i think) he was probably goin bout 50 mph or more i dunno exactly.

just imaging it is pretty scary good thing he had his helmet on (not much left of the one side of it) but the bad thing is the quad had like $5800 in damage to it. good thing for insurance though but another bad thing that the dealer didn't have any more 03 warriors so my dad got the last wolverine that they had (which was the floor model)

but always wear a helmet!!! even a little cruise like this one can turn out to be a serious disaster

Old 08-15-2003, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

i was in 3rd gear on my 250ex and i was riding a bank turn and i went over and it so happened the retard that built the track made the bank turn out of cement with dirt covering it so there was like 100 chunks of concrete behind it, i shattered my left front wheel and my handle bars bent, and i broke my left foot

Old 08-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Range Rover

ok this one is bad i was riding are sp700 twin i was cruisin about 35-40 and i went down this hill which probably sped it up a little more....anyway at the bottom of this hill there was this steel cable turns out the cable was perfect height with the body of the 700 so it would just jam right inbetween where the plastic underneath the lights are and the grill guards on each side of the grill...i hit that and my hand got caught inbetween the handlebar and the brake...the 4 wheeler literally did a front flip right on top of me which broke my wrist, arm, and shoulde, and do you know how much that thing weighs!!!.....i was stuck there for some time to cause my freind could not lift it off of me then some cars passed just looking at me like i was okee dokee and i was like wtf, my freind did not come back until 10:00 that night this happened at 6:00 his dad brought his tow truck and just lifted it off of me thank god they didnt have to roll it off that would hurt worse but thats not all the cable was still jammed into the quad and they couldnt even get the quad off of me with a tow truck!!! so they had to get a cutting torch and cut the cable in the dark which took another half hour about 3 people stopped there cars and were spectators...about hour half later it was off of me....the frame of the 700 was totaled it was bad...lol i want in too bad of shape though..hope yall are ok!

Old 08-16-2003, 12:11 AM
Range Rover

so how long were you under the quad? 5 1/2 hours!?!?

Old 08-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer

I was following a banshee with my pred, and i was in 5th gear and i nailed it and went to pass him and he slammed the brakes in the middle of the road. My front tire just tipped his rear and i went in the woods at about 70 mph. Luckily, i didnt break anything on me but my pred had broken plastics. But that was all,broken plastic, boy was i lucky, the guy that saw me going in the woods and my quads flipping in the air, he thought i would of been dead...well me too actuly.

Quick Reply: Worst crash ever!!