Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Worst crash ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst crash ever!!

wut is your guys word crash or roll that you have ever done on an atv? mine is i climbes a hill to fast an couldnt turn down the other side and i went off the cliff. 20 stiches concusion and broken bones was whut i sufferd i was luckey to live!

Old 07-26-2003, 01:30 PM
Range Rover

no response? so ur saying that uve never rolled before?

Old 07-26-2003, 06:39 PM

the worst one i had was i was goin down a tight trail goin about 30 and there was ice under the snow (which i knew was there but i stupid me always waits to the last second to break) and i hit the ice which is on a turn and instead of turning went straight right into a tree and went over the handlebars. thats all i remember until i hit the ground and went and sat on my tire for some reason. wasnt hurt to bad just dazed and confused and i got the handlebars right in the crouch wen i was goin over them they slowed down my flight a little, but still landed about 5 feet into the woods. also thanks to polaris' good engineering my quad was fine.

Old 07-26-2003, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

I walked away from my worst crash...tapped in 4th and completely missed the turn(last time I wore tinted lenses)went off a 10 foot drop sideways and wraped myself around a boulder

however I have managed to break ribs on a small double double section
dislocated my knee in my first ever mx race(2ndlap of practice)

Old 07-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

my worst wreck was on my old 185 honda 3 wheeler. I was coming around a turn in fourth and hit two ruts in the ground and I don't remember how I fell off but I did and I saw my 3 wheeler roll a couple times and land back on it's wheels. I broke the headlight and cracked the plastic in one spot but I wasn't hurt at all. I wish that thing had shocks.

Old 07-26-2003, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

I hit the only pole on the dunes at winchester bay, right below the light house

KC

Old 07-27-2003, 02:42 AM
Range Rover

Pinned in 3rd heading up a pretty steep dune and I looped my raptor out. It happened so fast I was on my back before I realized I was going over and something on the handlebars (I think the throttle mechanism) peeled about 2 inches of skin off the bottom right side of my jaw. Don't ask me why but as the bike rolled over the top of me I clamped it with my legs and made a full roll with it down the hill. The bike stopped on it's wheels but ejected me off the back. I put a 4" over lonestar swingarm on shortly afterwards but I still have a real nice scar to remind me.

Old 07-27-2003, 03:55 AM
zoo
Pro Rider

Several years back while I lived in California, I would do some local desert racing, and during one of these races I clipped a buggy's front tire while passing, needless to say I didn't win that battle. Over the bars I went, 3 cracked ribs, some internal bleeding, and an arm full of cactis needles. Now I stick mainly to dunes and trail riding.

Old 07-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Trailblazer

I was getin some pretty big air off some Hill up at Rocky Ridge last year and I over shot one of the hills. I remember tryin to pull back on it but it just nosed dived straight down and I flew over the handlebars about 4ft in the air and landed straight on my back. Sprain my back and my lungs started convulsing for air cuz I knocked the wind outta me so hard. Funny part is I actually landed the ATV correctly before it flung me off so the ATV just rolled to safty waitin for me to get back on it lol. Unlike most other people that would not do that ever again I went back and went for it again and made it the second time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

Going around a really sharp turn in 5th (on 250sx, on dirt road.) the tire hi-droplained on the ground so i did not have time to turn and the throttle got stuck . I went into a 3 foot ditch (small brook), right into a water tunnel. Started fliping over. Threw me about 10 feet away onto a metal bar. The wheeler kept fliping into a tree and finally stoped upside down.

I have had so many bad crashes its not even funny

Quick Reply: Worst crash ever!!