Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Do quads jump?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 03:57 PM
Ska
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do quads jump?

I live in Ca not many woodlands or desert around here so i go to the track with my friends kx100 and i wanted to know if i should get a quad or a bike cuz quads look kooler but i was wondring if they would be much use on a mx trak i like getting air and doing tricks.thanx

Old 08-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Do quads jump?

uh, yah, i jump my banshee all the time. i would grab a quad over a bike anyday.

Old 08-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Do quads jump?

A bike is easier to maintain
its cheaper
easy to transport
easy to store
more places to ride them

I ride a quad

skank all day and drink all night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Do quads jump?

they are easier to store, haul etc, but jumping, yes you can jump a quad good, almost as good as some dirtbikes(look at the line of huevos videos).i myself would never buy a dirtbike to ride more than a quad.

Old 08-21-2003, 01:02 AM
Ska
Weekend Warrior
Default Do quads jump?

yeah ive seen huevos 4 thats badass but it seems like those are the only guys that can get like big air on my frinds bike i kickass like ive jumped over his car easy with a pretty small ramp and i can do a few no handers and stuff so u think if i take it to a track id b able to do theb same with a quad? (im thinking of a quad cuz they look so much better)

Old 08-21-2003, 01:41 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Do quads jump?

Originally posted by: Ska
I live in Ca not many woodlands or desert around here so i go to the track with my friends kx100 and i wanted to know if i should get a quad or a bike cuz quads look kooler but i was wondring if they would be much use on a mx trak i like getting air and doing tricks.thanx
WHAAAATTTT!!!! No desert to ride in????? Half of Ca is desert!!!! Get in the truck and drive, get out of Norwalk for a couple days. I can drive a half an hour and be in the desert. Basically the whole East side of Ca is desert. Jawbone, Redrock, Ca City and all surrounding ares are desert!!! Do the names Glamis and Dumont ring a bell? Yes they're dunes, but they're in the middle of the desert.........

Old 08-21-2003, 01:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Do quads jump?

of course you can jump quads...go big or go home!

Old 08-21-2003, 01:48 AM
Ska
Weekend Warrior
Default Do quads jump?

yeah well u know tracks are a lot closer and i would go there alot more than the desert

Old 08-21-2003, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default Do quads jump?

Thats A Hard One.. Bikes are a Blast, But Quads are A Little More Fun.Bikes can Jump Further and Higher with Less Effort & Speed Because they Are Lighter and Easier to manuver But You Can Do Just About anything You Can Do on a Bike with a Quad with More Experiance.. In My Opinion They Are Both Fun .. But You Should Try Riding Both and Decide For Yourself

Old 08-21-2003, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default Do quads jump?

I love to jump more than anything else. I was a high jumper in school, a white guy that could slam dunk with authority, and now I jump my quad every chance I get. I could go higher and farther than my 50' quad limit on a bike though. But.........I've had screws in my legs and really don't want to do that again.

Quick Reply: Do quads jump?