What tricks can you do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Ska
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What tricks can you do?

__I got a raptor a few weeks ago and i built a wooden ramp in my back yard____

if you guyz could tell me what you can do on ur quad itd be coool pics are good too
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ill go first.

nothing - superman- clicker(i got it from x box quad game jus slap ur quad to the side)- and thats all

Old 09-10-2003, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

before i say ne thing, let me tell u that i ride at pismo only so it's pretty hard for me to get a lot of air. tha being said, i can: no footer, no hander, i'm working on a heel clicker but i need more hang time, and i'm working on a new no-hander lander but i need half a second more air time. if ne body is feeling brave, test out my trick for me.

it's a no hander-lander, but instead of ur feet being on the handlebars u have ur feet on the plastic, underneath the handlebars. if ne body lands it please let me know. lol.

Old 09-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Ska
Weekend Warrior

Heel clicker sweet i need a bigger ramp for that im scared of the superman now after i posted that a few hours ago i think, i went out and bit the the dust my face hit the handleBARS AND my quad almost landed on me

Old 09-27-2003, 06:26 PM
Trailblazer

I can do a nothing, no hander lander, nac nac, catwalk, workin on a rodeo air, and gonna kill myself trying a backflip(if that works out ever i wanna move to a caltwalk back flip).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]... we gotta build a better "backflip" jump on the lake this winter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

I did a Superman seat grab once. Also did the kiss of death, and a backflip. Wait ------- I just woke up! You guys are nuts. I jump a lot, but my hands and feet are stayin on the quad

*Rubber side down - I live by this motto.

Old 09-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Range Rover

I have done no footers, no handers and nothings. Next trip out will be a no hander lander.

Old 09-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

I can do no footers, one handers waving at the camera, but last time at the dunes I tried to take both hands off and wave, and they just said "No we're not" and went right back to the grips. Same jumping session shown on my page (flight shady). Once you're past 40 and heal slowly, your body just says "Hey Jack we ain't takin no tumbles today" and overrides your attempts at heroics.

Old 09-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

I can spear myself in the gut with the bars, run over my own leg and run into back the back of friends quads all in one trick. Oh! and I taught my rappy to tip over on its own at an idle. not a major accomplishment since we all know how tippy they are.

Top that!

Old 10-02-2003, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

I can do a no hander, no hander lander, nothing, thats it, it was on a small step up in my yard.

Old 10-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

i want to try a no hander this weekend, and possibly a no hander lander if it's a smooth landing. i've tried no-handers before but my brain wants my hands to come off, but my hands don't move. lol. i guess i'm a lil afraid of fallin since i've only had 1 mild one. does ne body have tips for doin a heel clicker? i can't seem to get my legs around the bars.

Quick Reply: What tricks can you do?