Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Lowlife thieves stole my bass...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowlife thieves stole my bass...

Originally posted by: 420EX
Whatever goes around comes around. Everyone gets whats coming to them in the long run.
That is very true....

HondaRacer,
Sorry to here about that.. I could not even think about my dog being stolen....
I really hope you get him back...

Old 02-06-2004, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks trailrider500, right now it looks like i wont get him back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i hate to say, but at least when we had him, we didnt have him for about a month, im kinda glad he was stolen sooner (or being a pup) than if he was stolen once i got attached to him, but i wish he didnt get stolen at all, i still cant believe someone would stoop that low to steal a dog! people these days dont give a crap about anyone or anything as long as it doesnt cost them a thing. Hope he doesnt get mistreated at his new home....

Old 02-06-2004, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

that really sux about ur dog. i remember when my old BMX bike was stolen. i saved up for like 2 years to buy that thing. it ended up costing me about $1200 and some punk stole it while i was at football practice. ne way, i found the guy who took it, and i backed him into a corner, when he pulled a knife. whne i got my friends to come with me to his house, all he had left were the rims. ne body that steals deserves nothing.

Old 02-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

I feel your pain, Bro! I live next door to crackheads so I know about having things stolen. They stoled the sterio out of my truck just three weeks after they moved in. Can't prove it to the police and I can't kill them so whattu ya gunna do? I was so nervous when I bought my first quad thinking I wouldn't have it very long. Having insurance is the only way I can sleep at night.

Sorry to hear about Bass! I hope he's OK where ever he's at

Old 02-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

That sucks about the BMX bike and your stereo, i agree, the best way to get some sleep is to get some insurance, i wish i could find the person who stole my dog, my quad/DB/and pressure washer, i wish it was legal to kill theives, then we'd have nothing but honest people on the earth.

Old 02-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

in theory. lol
sorry about bass, that's just wrong to steal a dog, i mean something like a stereo is bad enough!
hey, and are you sure that the one you got later isnt bass, just a few months older?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] now wouldnt THAT be a nice twist!

Old 02-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

But then he would have paid twice as much only to get the same dog back. LOL

Old 02-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, that would be pretty odd, but the one we bought was younger than the one that got stolen...

Old 02-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

there were a couple of suposidly reformend smack heads moved into our street last summer and it wasnt long till things started to go misssing,

my van was broken into and my trials bike stolen, to say i was gutted was an understatement and it was the first time i had left it on the van,

i had been to the beach with my kids and their cousins with my boys lt 50 they had all had a wonderfull time and we arranged to go back the next day, i dont have a shed or garage so the bike and little LT liked in the kitchen, we took the lt in the house but my bike was filthy so i left it on the van,

the ******* broke a door window with a brick and then came back about an hour later and took my bike, it later transpired that this smackhead and one of his lolife needle sharing buddies had both taken a liking to my bike and and chalenged each other to see who could get it,

the worst thing is a neighbour down the street later told me that the guy across the road from me had witnessed the window being broken and the bike being taken an hour later he has a security camera and had checked the tape and then erased it rather than doing the right thing and getting involved.

it now costs me about $35 dollars a week to have mine and the kids wheelers in secure storage.

every motorbike ive owned has either been stolen or an attempt has been made to take it,

Old 02-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

UKzilla, that sucks, to have someone take your bike IN YOUR HOUSE, well, they just need to be shot in the joints, dragged by a quad through a gravel pit, and let die slowly, giving them water to stay alive longer and feel the pain. Everytime i think of someone stealing something that you work hard for, while they take it, either beat the hell out of it, or sell it to get drug money. Thieves sicken me, if i were prez, and i never will be, a person who steals anything over $30.00, will get the death penalty, thats less than what they deserve.

Quick Reply: Lowlife thieves stole my bass...