Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Lowlife thieves stole my bass...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowlife thieves stole my bass...

My house has been robed twice in 6 years.My guns and all my music equipment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I had a practice room in my house with about 8 grand in music equipment and made the mistake of letting people come over all the time to watch us play then there freinds came and there friends etc etc

Old 02-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Range Rover

Hey, Those are the worst kind - Bring them in give them a drink and they sit their eyeing up all your stuff. cold and calculated. we work and buy- They dont work and steal. My nephews freind had his blaster in my garage because its close to where we ride. So he decides to sell it and brings these lowlifes over to look at it . I only say lowlifes because my nephew said he could not believe his freind brought them over their because they steal everything!!! I watched them eye all our stuff up Im still worried about their latenight return. My KFX Nates KFX80 MElvins Raptor@ lakota and a monsoon 90 plus all my tools. I ts always on my mind!!!

Old 02-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

I was bidding on a quad on ebay just this week and yeaterday found the auction had been cancelled, i contacted the seller and he said its been stolen, he was gutted i was gutted and no doubt some lowlife is riding around with a grin on his face,

i just hate crimes against the man in the street, i mean were all in the same boat one way or another, its just so wrong,

when the bike was taken from My van it meant my boy could no longer ride for the summer cos hes only 4 and i needed somthing to use as a persuit bike if he got his self in trouble,

i worked my nuts off for the bike and it was only a taty old thing and not of much value but it realy up set me to think some low life would ride it till it ran out of gas and then sell it for the price of a fix,

Old 02-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaracer305
LOL, that would be pretty odd, but the one we bought was younger than the one that got stolen...
well, so much for that idea...

Old 02-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Trailblazer

Back to the dog being stolen. I am extremely surprised that people are shocked that someone stole a dog. A Hound to boot.

Show dogs demand ALOT of money, and I am not talking about the ones you see prancing with there owner on a fake grass floor. Those stay in the safe indoors. I am talking about the top trained (usually labs) hunting dogs, as seen on ESPN every once in awhile during competition. I can only imagine that they are worth at LEAST $10k not to mention what you could get for breeding. So you say this wasn't a lab? Well, all great hunting dogs (trained hounds) often cost well over $1000. Maybe the person that stole this dog just didn't know it wasn't a hunting dog, but figured to ****** it anyway?

Most likely though....a dog that goes out every night and usually comes back BUT doesn't is lost or killed. Shot for bothering livestock, hit by car, killed by another animal, ect... That I know from experience.

Old 02-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

My friends grandfather has a Bluetick (or however its spelled), and that dog is trained so good at hunting, it is now worth $1500!!! a lotta cash for a hound! What i think, is that someone saw it walking beside the road, noticed it was a basset hound, being greedy a$$holes, they wanted to swipe it. It couldnt have been shot for messing with cattle, because there isnt any around this area (believe it or not), they didnt get it for breeding because it's kiwis have been chopped off (yes, i feel bad for him), not hit by a car, because his body wasnt on the side of the road, not killed by another animal, because there isnt enough woods around here for animals to live in. we have had a Rat Terrier (sp) hit by a car, which was $300.00 dog, a freaking shame. we got flyers up, and still hoping someone will turn him up.