Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

How much faster???

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2003, 06:17 PM
cop
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much faster???

First of all untouchables, I don't have a buddy or know somebody's cousin who has a radar. I have access to a laser gun and stalker radar because I am what my forum name says. I also use my Garmin GPS as another reference. I have clocked many many quads, including many Raptors. The fastest piped Raptor I have EVER come accross was 80mph. NO stock rappy ever went eighty mph unless it was going down hill at a steep angle with the wind behind it. Face it, a stock Raptor does mid 70's stock period. To get five mph more takes some mods to do.

Old 12-31-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

im talking about those wack speeds there bud. 83 my as. try somewhere in the 70's

Old 12-31-2003, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

alright do you guys know that every raptor doesnt go the same speed because i know 2 other people with stock raptors one does 78 and the other does 81 and they are bone stock so how is that not possible just because they are faster than your quad and you have a biased opinion because you think you have the fastest quad im not trying to start an arguement but if you dont believe its not my problem we have a road thats straight for about 3 miles and me and a car went down that road and when i topped out the cars spedometer said 83 and dont even try to make up some bs about spedometers aren't acurate or w/e else you want to say and i dont really care how fast my quad went stock because i know i could smoke a ds when my raptor was stock and i can beat a ds by even more now with both of my quads and im not one of those people who try and say there quads are the fastest quads ever because they are not but i deffinately know a stock raptor is faster than a stock ds and that my quads would beat yours so im not too worried what you think

Old 12-31-2003, 07:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] i agree that the raptor and 450 are both mean machines but there is no way any one of them ran close to 80mph stock
only on a trailer behined a truck. weed kills

Old 12-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

well a stock raptor goes faster than a stock z so that means if i was no where close to 80 stock which i was at 83 that means you are no where close to 70 stock on your z and basically balzy your saying the raptor and yfz two of the fastest stock quads besides the quadzilla and gas gas dont go no where near 80 then you are saying every stock quad doesnt even come close to 70 basically

Old 12-31-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

every other stock quad i mean

Old 12-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

I go 80+

Old 12-31-2003, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

ohh my bad i forget the dale yea they do over 80 too

Old 12-31-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

well i think im about done with this topic because im not going to get anywhere with all these people who hate raptors just because they know they are faster than there quad but they try to act tough to look cool or something then they get other biased people behind them just look at it this way i know i dont have the best quads and never will but i know my yfz would take any ds in the woods and on the track and my raptor would take any ds in the dunes on hillclimbs and in the woods a stock yfz would take a stock ds off the line easily because it has the best power to weight ratio of any quad and they are quicker than the ds so they would get through the gears quicker and they would win because even if the ds was faster than a yfz which its not it would just be playing catch up the whole time and it would probably take 5 miles to catch it but its not faster so i dont really care what anybody with a ds says that think they are faster than a yfz and raptor and you probably think your quad is faster than a cannondale, gas gas, quadzilla, shee and predator too dont ya?

Old 01-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

Yo 2untouchables WAKE UP you must be dreaming cause a stock rappy wont outrun a DS. I speak from experience, and no its not brand bias because I love raptors. I almost bought one but Igot too good a deal on the bom. So get real and get a grip on reality.

Quick Reply: How much faster???