Old 01-28-2004 | 04:10 PM
Range Rover
Default 4 stroke VS 2 stroke

Heres something I found on zero gap rings,take it for what its worth
Text

Old 01-28-2004 | 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Ridley, dont hold back with the info........TELL ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2004 | 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ridley
Nice post. I only know what a few riders that had them in their quads said about them. Like the article said, its a free marketplace, and the author, like total seal, are both trying to sell their individual products. I'm all for trying new stuff though, so I'll give em a whirl anyways, at least the top ring. The total seal rings seem to address most of the problems discussed in the article though. Who knows except if nothing is ventured, nothing is gained. If you remember when the Rappy came out, I was one of the first people really trying to turn it into a great MX quad, so I'm not afraid of doing what others say can't be done even if I fail. I just don't think the quality of the parts we use in quads is nearly what they use in nascar or nhra, so even if the total seals didn't work as good as what they use, it's still stands a good chance of being far superior to what we use now, JMO.

You want more grizz? Gotta race me for it!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I make a living now off what I know and build, can't be giving it all away free!!!! I could tell ya all about what makes a great set of a arms, but then all these half baked cookie cutter companies would read it and actually start building a good product, lol.
I'll definately race you for it!!! But only on my bike, you might give me a beating on the quad!!!!! I agree though about what you said with the Nascar and NHRA stuff, Timmy Ferry who rides the YZ450F MX bikes in SX, he uses a 3 speed trany instead of 4, also the parts on his bike arent available from any of the aftermarket manufacturers or the Factory itself!!!!!!!! But I'll never compete on that level, to old and getting to brittle these days!!! So for me, what they offer today is more than enough to satisfy my needs!!!!! At least PM me the info Ridler! LOL!

Old 01-28-2004 | 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

actually ridley i read ur guys posts and wander off..u ppl are soo freakin smart...i mean i know the basics but untill i get a new quad and getta test the engine $h!t and stuff i will never be doin that...but i guess i got some time considering im only 17...but hey i gotta learn quick b/c i F-UP too many times tryin to pull dumba$$ $h!t and ill save alotta money by doin it myself...so ill just hafta pull the files back out! lol...thanx just remeber KEEP ME WANDERING! haha,....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004 | 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Interesting indeed

Old 01-31-2004 | 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

cant go wrong with a 2 stroke.

Old 01-31-2004 | 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Hey riddly!ill race you for it!what do i have to loose lol nothing!!and id have a grizzly to gain!lol...oh yea...if you would wait a month it would be great,i may be gettin a zilla engine....
scott

Old 02-01-2004 | 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ridley
What? A grizzly to gain? Hows that? I don't even have a grizz, and i never said anything about racing for slips, just tips. I think you better step away from the crack pipe buddy, lol. Hey but whatever, If you want to race I'm always up for that. Stop on in anytime with whatever you want and we'll hop on out to the MX track and give it a whirl. We can arrange some monetary bets for the occasion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Rid, he may have you confused with me bro!!!! LOL!!!!!

Old 02-01-2004 | 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

Hey ridly...THE CRACK PIPE IS DOWN lol...and sorry i did confuse you for the other guy...my bad!lol...yea well if i had the money to travel to ohio id be there in a flash!lol,j/k id probly go to oregon...yea u most deffinatly would have me on the mx track!!!but with a zilla engine in my frame with a drag...i think i would pull it off..."maby" neways...
scott

Old 02-01-2004 | 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

i would say the 250r 2 strokes produce more power per cc than a 4 stroke it takes a big 4 stroke to keep up with a 250 just think if they made a 450r 2 stroke with a power valve it would be scarry

Quick Reply: 4 stroke VS 2 stroke