Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

freestyle quads

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 02:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default freestyle quads

I was just wanting everones oppion and freestyle quads being in the x-games and other events i have nothing againts it but they should at least pull a backflip, or something cool because other wise there going to doing what all the dirtbikers where doing in the past. Even sled riders are doing back flips so theres not a good excuse that i can think of. I could be wrong, are quad guys doing things dirtbike and snowmobile guys arn't. should sleds be in before quads in those events it's about the croud and veiwers not the riders remeber. FOXRACIN i want your oppion (this is not negitive im trying to sell my sled to get a quad)

Old 01-29-2004, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default freestyle quads

ive seen a little freestyle on the tv in the uk and its verry spectacular but other than watching in awe at the stunts they pull ive no interest in dirt bikes,

im sure there are a lot of people would love to see the same stunts being done on a four wheeler like the one they have in the garage at home,

i dont imagine the guys who set out freestyling in the begining would have ever thought a backflip possable, im sure it could be done on a quad given time,

but having said that the backflip things getting a bit old and tired now,

ill take my hat off to whoever does it forward, the BMX guys do it,

Old 01-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default freestyle quads

Have you seen any of the Huevos Videos? Many of the freestylists on there are doing the same tricks you see today on the two wheelers. Its pretty awesome. Im a freestyler myself, but havent progressed that much in the sport, im hitting bigger and bigger by day but all I got down is a Nac Nac and Heel clicker. But its still something. Now the bomb squad will start to progress into bigger tricks and in the kiss of death etc, etc. And one day the backflip will be attempted. And people are already popping up, that are thinking about doing it, I dont believe the, and its gonna be the pros that most likely do it.