Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

Originally posted by: hondabuster
Its sad, but ya just got to get used to it.
I got people at work like this, no they arent kids, they are in their 50s. Believe me, those type of people dont get educated, they just get older.
If you can, humor them, ask them to explain in detail, and when they do that, ask for more details, like sketches and diagrams. It actually gets fun after awhile.
If you lose your cool....you lose.
Well said.. some kid's intelligence never matures even into adulthood.

Old 03-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

I have a friend that once told me that he just got 2 brand new raptors because i was talking to my friend about my scrambler 500. I was like omg my a$$ u did he lives right down the street from me he is so jealous about anything i get that he doesnt have. Like i bought a nitro rc so he bought a better one, then i was pissed so i bought one like 15 times better. He also lies about everything he has and says its the best. He lies that he has stuff all the time. But i dont know man ppeople are just stupid. Especially since its like generation deuche bag, where people ask lame questions that make u want to punch them in the face. i feel ur agony jujubean, i hate crap like that.

Old 03-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

MrZeeedler, Dont let these guys determine how your day goes. Only you can control your feelings,
"where people ask lame questions that make u want to punch them in the face. i feel ur agony jujubean, i hate crap like that."
The best revenge, is living well.
Act like it doesnt bother you, and show some interest by asking questions, it builds the kind of skills youll need later in life. Ever watch the politicians on the sunday morning talk shows? They have teflon underwear, nothing bothers them or upsets their demeanor. They just keep pluggin along. If you can learn these skills, youll have a more stressfree life, and lets face it... not everyone can do this, but the ones who do it well, get the big bucks, and get the babes.

Old 03-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

i didnt mention anything to him when he said he had 2 raptors i just kind of ignored him and kept talking to my other friend.

Old 03-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

There is another idiot kid here who said he had a raptor, which is a sack of BS. He is a loser punk who i cant stand, he rides my bus until i got my license friday (hell yeah), hes one of those nasty kids who has the option of washing their hair but doesnt, its disgusting, anyway, i asked him where his amazing raptor was and he said " Well i had to sell it to pay off for my truck because im not all perfect like you", i wanted to hit him for lying to me and the kids 14 and is paying for a truck? no, hes just a poser that i cant stand and last year he came on the bus with lipstick all over his face and he has the goofiest annoying chuckle ive ever heard, and sits with his legs spread open on the bus seat, just nasty, man im glad ive got a license...

Old 03-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Trailblazer

Yep, it's pretty bad. I gotta kid at school who says he's gonna get a ds650 one week, and a yfz450 the next. It gets pretty annoying.

Old 03-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

I guess its just hell that we are all perfect.....

Old 03-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrZeeedler
I guess its just hell that we are all perfect.....
lol, he also said id never survive on the street, I was like wtf? i gotta house and a vehicle, i dont need to "survive on the street", whatever the hell that means. Man that kids such an idiot.

Old 03-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Range Rover

I would have to agree with hondabuster on this one, It is much better to just laugh about it. There is this kid at my school that came one day and started talking to me and my friends about his dad had just gotten him and all his brohters each their own banshee, and how his banshee would smoke me, I just laughed about it because i could tell by the way he was talking that he didn't have one because I knew more about them then he did. My friends couldn't tell because they dont have quads, but I didn't say anything, I just let him talk. Then, when I went home, I found out from my Dad, who works with this other kids Dad, that they had all gotten their own breezes and how his Dad wanted to go riding with us so we could show them where to ride around are town. I was game to go because I wanted to see the look on this kids face when he had to pull up on his breeze while I was on my z, ive got nothing against anyone that rides a breeze its just funny that this kid lies. The day we were going to go for a ride, This kid at the last second couldn't show up so we just took the rest of his family. This whole thing made me laugh for days and I still thinks it funny because everytime I talk with my friends about quads this kid just goes away because he knows that I know.

You go to laugh in Life

Old 03-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where can i find cams for my banshee??? I sure hope they help bottom end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<