Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

theres a kid at my school that says his dads honda cr 250 dirtbike goes 100 mph stock and when he gets a pipe it will do 115 mph.

Old 03-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 03250bayou
a kid on my bus says hes gettin a banshee...the banshee hes gettin right off the showroom floor will do 90mph stock...now with the pipe and airfilter itll do 110mph...i just smile and try to be nice...he'll find out for himself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Word must have got out to him about Ozzy's banshee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

maybe i missed somethin about ozzy's banshee...did some mtv idiot say it was doing over 100 when he crashed?or did ozzy really make it capable of over 100. yeah i know a kid who says he adds "nitrous" to the fuel and this makes him faster than me. i told him to stop huffing two stroke or he was going to rot his brain more than it already was. i think ill get some of that "nitrous" to add to my fuel.....sounds easy. this is the same kid who paid 12k for a 92 civic that supposedly runs a ten second quarter mile....with a type r motor and a cold air intake only. now thats some great shifting.....

Old 03-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

mabe he meant nitros octane booster.

Old 03-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: odysseyjunk
maybe i missed somethin about ozzy's banshee...did some mtv idiot say it was doing over 100 when he crashed?or did ozzy really make it capable of over 100.

I dont no what everyone is talking about. I saw ozzy's banshee, it was bone stalk. not even piped.

Old 03-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

i dont know how you guys missed the threads, the interview with ozzy said the banshee weighed 600 lbs, went 150 mph and one of the guys with ozzy said it was a honda, some people have no idea about quads.

Old 03-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

A kid used to brag to me all the time about his 400ex (that he really didint have). He said it had a "shaved down" truck strut on the back, and he said everything on it was aftermarket, that nothing at all was stock. So I asked him what kind of swingarm he had and his response was "what the hell is a swingarm"??

Old 03-18-2004, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

whats a swing arm?

jk... thats pretty funny but i guess sometimes we all might sound dumb talking about stuff to. like my friend was telling me that he got new speakers and they were 4000 dollars a piece and you could hear them from a mile away, and they arent a name brand. and that it has the best receiver with heck of stuff and cables blah, blah, blah. Now given i dont know everything about home theatre, but i know pretty damn close every speaker and reciever and how to set up and adjust and know just about everything, but not all. It really pisses me of when people over exxagerate stuff that i know. Like he said they were the best in the world.... Come on now, no speaker is the best there is new ones out every day. i wish people would think before they talk.

Old 03-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrZeeedler
whats a swing arm?

jk... thats pretty funny but i guess sometimes we all might sound dumb talking about stuff to. like my friend was telling me that he got new speakers and they were 4000 dollars a piece and you could hear them from a mile away, and they arent a name brand. and that it has the best receiver with heck of stuff and cables blah, blah, blah. Now given i dont know everything about home theatre, but i know pretty damn close every speaker and reciever and how to set up and adjust and know just about everything, but not all. It really pisses me of when people over exxagerate stuff that i know. Like he said they were the best in the world.... Come on now, no speaker is the best there is new ones out every day. i wish people would think before they talk.
Ive got some of those speakers on my quads.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

i got those speakers on my quad 2, i mounted the reciever to the steering wheel and the speakers are on my new double power red power band so when u rev it gets louder .lol.

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<