Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

i was talking to this kid and he said he burned his leg on his heater and i said what heater and he said "you know the one in between your legs under the seat"

yes i am not kidding

Old 03-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

that's not a heater? It heats my legs when I stop. haha j/k some of these kids are really stupid like this one kid thinks his 125 dirtbike can keep up with my raptor

Old 03-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

Im so glad 80% of the kids at my school arent that stupid, id wind up strangling one of em, lol. One kid said he took his powerbands out and looked at them, which i know isnt a lie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

hahahaha , i was just talkin to a kid on IM that goes to my skool that wants to buy a quad. and this is wat he told me he was gonna get, he supposidly saw it the want ad, a banshee that is bored to 1000 and has a street bike carb on it, i asked him if he was sure it wasnt just a street bike motor in a banshee frame and he insisted that it was a banshee motor bored to 1000 and it had a street bike carb on it, i just laughed and told him to show it to me when he gets it

these kids can either be a pain in the a$$ or a great laugh, just how u look at it, and how u get them deaper and deaper into there B.S. story[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol

Old 05-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

hehe my friend matt goes keeps saying hes getting a CR500 and a CR250. one day its one, one day its the other, either way hes gonna kill himself. The kid cant handle my lil bros blaster. This kid thinks he knows everything about atvs/dirt bikes but when u ask him a question like " Matt i got to clean my carburator out, what kind of cleaner should I buy?" he replies "Buy the cheap **** from wallmart, it works fine". But yet this kid has had to rebuild his engine (more like me &gt;.&lt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] about 3 times due to lack of air/gas into the engine. He also thinks that his KX80 dirtbike can smoke my Raptor and 400ex...

FINALLY to finish my whole speal about this kid, today in school he goes " i got the CR500 last night, it does about 210mph." but like 30 minutes later he goes " ya that cr500 i was looking at getting is junk so i got the CR250, so much better it does like 250mph its bored out 200 over."

Free Quad for who ever shoots him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .
j/k

Old 05-18-2004, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JuJuBean
hehe my friend matt goes keeps saying hes getting a CR500 and a CR250. one day its one, one day its the other, either way hes gonna kill himself. The kid cant handle my lil bros blaster. This kid thinks he knows everything about atvs/dirt bikes but when u ask him a question like " Matt i got to clean my carburator out, what kind of cleaner should I buy?" he replies "Buy the cheap **** from wallmart, it works fine". But yet this kid has had to rebuild his engine (more like me &gt;.&lt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] about 3 times due to lack of air/gas into the engine. He also thinks that his KX80 dirtbike can smoke my Raptor and 400ex...

FINALLY to finish my whole speal about this kid, today in school he goes " i got the CR500 last night, it does about 210mph." but like 30 minutes later he goes " ya that cr500 i was looking at getting is junk so i got the CR250, so much better it does like 250mph its bored out 200 over."

Free Quad for who ever shoots him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .
j/k
free quad or not, your tempting me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol.

Old 05-18-2004, 11:47 PM
Range Rover

2untouchables690,
If that 125 dirt bike(2-stroke MX) has as many mods on it as your Raptor then yes he will indeed keep up with your quad. He would do a lot more than keep up, he'd burn you(track or a short drag) if he's as good a rider as you are.

If both are stock, a 125 dirt bike will eat the lunch of any big bore sport quad in the open class. If you go to the racing class with the yfz450 and trx450r then those quads may take the 125 dirt bike.

Just cause the dirt bike says 125 on the side, don't underestimate those MX bikes. An 80cc 2-stroke MX bike will toast a 300ex/warrior/350 raptor. And any quad no matter how bad@$$ will get walked all over by a 250 MX class bike.

Old 05-19-2004, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crblick
2untouchables690,
If that 125 dirt bike(2-stroke MX) has as many mods on it as your Raptor then yes he will indeed keep up with your quad. He would do a lot more than keep up, he'd burn you(track or a short drag) if he's as good a rider as you are.

If both are stock, a 125 dirt bike will eat the lunch of any big bore sport quad in the open class. If you go to the racing class with the yfz450 and trx450r then those quads may take the 125 dirt bike.

Just cause the dirt bike says 125 on the side, don't underestimate those MX bikes. An 80cc 2-stroke MX bike will toast a 300ex/warrior/350 raptor. And any quad no matter how bad@$$ will get walked all over by a 250 MX class bike.
How many quads have you ridden to back that up??? 125's top out at around 65 mph, 250's top out around 70. They are all bottom end, my friends that own both 125's and 250's said they havent got much topend on them at all, and they were the ones who gave me the numbers. I rode my friends CR250R today, and it seemed tamer than my 450r. Only a properly modded 2 stroke 80 will be quicker than a stock 300ex, warrior, or raptor 350.

BTW- my friend was in 5th on his RM125, and he said when i was in front of him, he was surprised that i popped it up and rode a wheelie when he was in 5th. His is a 97' RM and it has loads of mods- Pro-circuit pipe, dg silencer, Wikid racing head on it, Keihin carb, reeds, and a few other lighter mods. It runs quick.

Old 05-19-2004, 12:36 AM
Range Rover

Notice I said short drag. Not going down a freeway. The kind of drag space you would find in a trail somewhere or some fire roads. Oh, and MX bikes come from the factory stock with sprokets that fit an MX track the best(unlike a quad). Throw a larger front or smaller rear on the MX bike(like a quad is geared stock) and it's faster than it's quad counterparts.

I've ridden dirt bikes most of my life and just switched to quads recently. There's no doubt in my mind that a dirt bike is way faster.

If you want to see for yourself some day, get a good rider on a 250 class MX dirt bike(this includes the 250cc 2-strokes and 450 4-strokes) and race him on your trails with your 450R. You'll get walked over all day long. Notice I said in a previous post that one of the 450 quads may beat a 125 dirt bike as you posted.

If you really want to make it ugly, get a CR500, KX500 or a YZ490(the old 2-strokers) and race one of those with a quad, any kind you want, throw in dune modded banshees. All you'll see is rear fender from the MX bike.

Old 05-19-2004, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crblick
Notice I said short drag. Not going down a freeway. The kind of drag space you would find in a trail somewhere or some fire roads. Oh, and MX bikes come from the factory stock with sprokets that fit an MX track the best(unlike a quad). Throw a larger front or smaller rear on the MX bike(like a quad is geared stock) and it's faster than it's quad counterparts.

I've ridden dirt bikes most of my life and just switched to quads recently. There's no doubt in my mind that a dirt bike is way faster.

If you want to see for yourself some day, get a good rider on a 250 class MX dirt bike(this includes the 250cc 2-strokes and 450 4-strokes) and race him on your trails with your 450R. You'll get walked over all day long. Notice I said in a previous post that one of the 450 quads may beat a 125 dirt bike as you posted.

If you really want to make it ugly, get a CR500, KX500 or a YZ490(the old 2-strokers) and race one of those with a quad, any kind you want, throw in dune modded banshees. All you'll see is rear fender from the MX bike.

nicely put.

and I'm going to have to agree with you.

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<