Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

man my raptor is going to be bad with the new reeds I put in it..........

and my yz250.....gosh......that web cam is going to make it tough.....I hope I don't loose much bottom end.....

Old 05-28-2004, 12:52 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I save the spooge from my KDX to reuse it for later.

Old 05-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

Well today somebody took it to the limit. This person said "oh ya, I just got a new raptor.... And it has a 940 big bore kit." Then i said "oh thats cool what reed cage you got?" Then he said "I havent even looked into it yet"... lmfao, wow people are dumb

Old 05-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

O yeah,... My neighboor has a trailblazer 250 and never really did anything to it matinence wise, (i.e didn't ever clean airfilter or change spark plugs) and slowly it started to bog down for about a month until they took it to the dealer and my neighboor said that it needed a new top end. After they got it back he said that it cost $2000 bucks and could now spank my Z400..... well, becuase of money problems, they had to sell it and they had it on a trailer out in a parking lot, and somone snaped the lock off the tounge and stole it... kinda sad though... but now her rides his uncle's kfx400 and says it can waste my z400 but i doubt it can because its all dirty and I looked in the air box and the air filter was brown that poo and the box had at least 1 1/2 inches on dirt cake on the bottom. and the oil level is WAY doen.. you can barely see the oil on the dip stick!!!! plus when he first bought it, he said his uncle put a fmf pipe on it... another lie it was the stocker pipe lol... Oh and get this he weighs like 130 and his uncle has a klx 125 dirtbike 4 stroke, and he say's it's too little for him (but it is for his uncles wife who doesn't like power). .. OF COARSE IT IS TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he says he needs like a cr250 or YZ250 or even.. and CRF450... man a bike that big would kill him.. he is way too scrawney....
thats my 2 1/2 cents....

Old 05-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

A kid in my skool thinks his Artcic Cat 454 ( witch isnt his) can do 90mph and will kill my Warrior ! Nobody likes him

Old 05-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

I could have the best story so far. My brother rides a lightly modded 300EX and I ride a pretty quick 250R. Anyways my brother comes home telling me that a kid at school wants to race the 300EX vs his 300 4x4. According to him the 4x4 will be faster because it has the same motor! and all-wheel-drive! They never race but the other kid quetly admits defeat. Recently the kid comes up and wants to race again. He says he has put 400ex suspension and motor in the 4X4. He also put banshee pipes and carbs on it, and shaved the plastics to look racey like a blaster, but left the racks on to haul "the beer." He's 16! He was telling my brother how fast it was and how good it handled. According to the kid, it was faster and better handling than a 250R, blaster or banshee that he raced this weekend. My brother said, "really, bring it over we'll run it against our 265R." The kid immediatley doesn't believe I have a 250R because they are "illegal" for being too fast! Anyway after about a thousand questions about my 250 and how I hide it from "the man." The kid still wants to race. I broke down and drove by his house, it turns out that it is a 300 2X4, or what's left of it after about 15 years of sitting outside. I asked if he wanted to go ride, and he said "no, I'm gonna paint flames on my truck this afternoon. I just walked away, however it turns out he did paint his truck. Before it was a nice average nissan mini-truck, now it is a primered peice of junk with heated torsion bars for that "slammed look" he even took out the interior and is painting the dash orange!

Old 05-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lmao

Old 05-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

I got a good story. My buddy from school told me awhile ago he was going to sweeden for the summer to his aunt and uncles who own part of Yamaha. He told me they had a Warrior over there with push button shifting on the handel bars.

Old 05-31-2004, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

i wish i had stupid kids like that in my school, but instead i go to the forums day after day looking for someone to make fun of lol

by the way a 85cc dirtbike can take a raptor in a drag until the raptor is almost topped out

Old 06-01-2004, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: radfastdude7777777
i wish i had stupid kids like that in my school, but instead i go to the forums day after day looking for someone to make fun of lol

by the way a 85cc dirtbike can take a raptor in a drag until the raptor is almost topped out
There is absolutly no way unless it is geared high as crap. dirtbikes are mostly bottom end.

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<